DEFENSIVE

not sure for the spring game, but here is a guess to open the season...it will be interesting to see how many player change position and see more time with the new staff...

Defense

DE Turner / Sievers / Josh Williams -Fr

DT Ty Steinkuhler / Dixon

NT Suh / Barfield

DE Potter / Allen / Baker Steinkuhler -Fr

SAM Lawrence / Stafford / Will Compton –Fr

MIKE Dillard / Covey

WILL Culbert / Grove

CB Murillo / West

CB Blue / Prince / David Whitmore Fr

SS Asante / Washington

FS Thenarse

it might look something like this before the season starts, but im sure with this coaching staff everyone will have a chance to prove themselves....there may be some possible athletes that were looked over in the past, and some athletic individuals coming in from recruiting that could see some time and make an impact....Charles Mitchell would be a nice addition to the recruiting class judging from his rating on rivals...

not sure for the spring game, but here is a guess to open the season...it will be interesting to see how many player change position and see more time with the new staff...

Defense

NT Suh / Barfield

MIKE Dillard / Covey

WILL Culbert / Grove

CB Murillo / West

SS Asante / Washington

FS Thenarse

it might look something like this before the season starts, but im sure with this coaching staff everyone will have a chance to prove themselves....there may be some possible athletes that were looked over in the past, and some athletic individuals coming in from recruiting that could see some time and make an impact....Charles Mitchell would be a nice addition to the recruiting class judging from his rating on rivals...

I'm anxious to see how long it takes to see the re-instated walk on program affect the starting line up.

i'm gonna say... that pretty much all i'll even attempt at is...

the D-Line starters as stated above...

and dillard starting somewhere at linebacker...

Charles Mitchell would be a nice addition to the recruiting class judging from his rating on rivals...

dude.. dont go on ratings.. idk much about the kid, but please.. enough ratings...

Defense

NT Suh / Barfield

MIKE Dillard / Covey

WILL Culbert / Grove

CB Murillo / West

SS Asante / Washington

FS Thenarse

I don't really like Potter playing DE. He is too slow and in my opinion, you want speed on the outside. So, unless he gets quicker, I would put Potter as a DT and put someone who has speed on the outside of the line.

Just my opinion though...

I thought Potter looked the best of any DE last season and arguably better than any other D player. He lost some weight during the fall and looked faster as the season went on.

maybe de.. but..

dillard?

um...

You thought Dillard looked good last season?

I thought he looked okay. I think Ruud and Potter looked the best. As someone else said, nobody on the D played all that well.