Because we have nothing to talk about.....

At my age....... a NC, no question !!!!!!!!!!! the reason..... I can remember the last NC game, but I have a hard time remembering the last time my wife and I #$%@# (probably the same night of the last NC game) :):clap

And, only for a conversation piece (because my wife will read this).........the woman is Fergie....just find her hot........

Oh, and by the way.... I am sure that after I hook up with Fergie, Sports Illustrated will offer up the commenerative magazine and DVD for everyone's enjoyment :) ....... for only 3 low payments of 19.99.......so the results would be similar to a NC..

I have to say I'm curious as to what some of our female members will say to this. I'm assuming they don't have to pick a hot chick for this, right?

I'm pretty new around here so I don't really know of any female posters but I say let's let them be the judge of that (picking out a hot chick) :woo

I can't believe we've made it this far without a 'if you don't pick a national title, you're not a true husker fan' comment. :laughpound

I'm surprised that someone hasn't come up with the revenge factor. Something like picking Callahans wife. (Course I have no Idea what she looks like, but it would be good revenge.)

Maybe I see the darker side of things, by the way I wouldn't condone this behavior. chuckleshuffle

I can't believe we've made it this far without a 'if you don't pick a national title, you're not a true husker fan' comment. :laughpound

I'm surprised that someone hasn't come up with the revenge factor. Something like picking Callahans wife. (Course I have no Idea what she looks like, but it would be good revenge.)

Maybe I see the darker side of things, by the way I wouldn't condone this behavior. chuckleshuffle

Forget Callahan's wife, I'll take Pederson's mother.

:wacko: Wait a minute, let me think this over.

Would you rather:

Have the Huskers win the national title next year?

OR

Be able to sleep with ANY woman in the world for one calendar year, whenever you want?

If you choose the latter, you must state what woman you would pick.......actually, even if you pick the National Title, you still have to pick which woman you would choose, just because that would give us one more thing to argue about......Sorry if this is a stupid topic, but I am extremely bored at work...

I'm already able to sleep with any woman in the world....the trouble is finding the ones that are willing to sleep with ME!

I'm taking the woman over the Championship. A Championship can't bring you your beer out of the fridge or cook you dinner while you're watching the game. A Championship won't do your laundry or go out and start your car for you when it's freezing outside....

I'm taking Laura Dern...she has a nice place out in Aspen plus I liked her dad...he killed John Wayne you know. Not many guys can say they killed The Duke. If she's unavailable, there's a certain little number in Omaha that owes me a year of my life back....it'd be a pleasure nailing her for a year to make up for the years she spent screwing me.... :angry:

Perhaps that's the reason you're having trouble.......

Would you rather:

Have the Huskers win the national title next year?

OR

Be able to sleep with ANY woman in the world for one calendar year, whenever you want?

If you choose the latter, you must state what woman you would pick.......actually, even if you pick the National Title, you still have to pick which woman you would choose, just because that would give us one more thing to argue about......Sorry if this is a stupid topic, but I am extremely bored at work...

I'm already able to sleep with any woman in the world....the trouble is finding the ones that are willing to sleep with ME!

I'm taking the woman over the Championship. A Championship can't bring you your beer out of the fridge or cook you dinner while you're watching the game. A Championship won't do your laundry or go out and start your car for you when it's freezing outside....

I'm taking Laura Dern...she has a nice place out in Aspen plus I liked her dad...he killed John Wayne you know. Not many guys can say they killed The Duke. If she's unavailable, there's a certain little number in Omaha that owes me a year of my life back....it'd be a pleasure nailing her for a year to make up for the years she spent screwing me.... :angry:

Perhaps that's the reason you're having trouble.......

You think I'm setting my standards too high?