Because we have nothing to talk about.....

National Championship no question!!!! The reason I say this is because any of the women I would sleep with for a year, Kate Beckensale, Jennifer Aniston, etc. would probably be too damn needy anyways and would drive me crazy after awhile. My wife doesn't nag at me too much and I can get it anytime I want anyways so it doesn't matter to me because my wife looks good. :thumbs

Gonna need some proof that your wife is a hotty before you make believers out of us.... :hellloooo

You can go to my myspace page and check her out if you want. I think she's a cutey though. :thumbs The link is in my sig.

this is what we would call, "out-kicking your coverage"

nicely done.

Gentlemen, it's not even a contest - National Championship. Remember, no matter how hot the chick is, somewhere out there is a guy that's tired of her sh#t...

Too true, AR. Too true.

But I was going to say National Championship anyway.

But the woman would be Heidi Klum. (something about her drives me wild)

(My girlfriend is sitting next to me and gave me the "ok" to say that... also, looks like I won't be getting any tonight now)

I love my wife and all, but I'd take the woman any day over the National Championship. We have FIVE TITLES! What's one more at this point?

The woman... dunno. Being happily married, this is not something I've given much thought to. I'd have to say Shania Twain I guess. There are a lot of hot women out there.

I have to say I'm curious as to what some of our female members will say to this. I'm assuming they don't have to pick a hot chick for this, right?

I'm taking the woman over the Championship. A Championship can't bring you your beer out of the fridge or cook you dinner while you're watching the game. A Championship won't do your laundry or go out and start your car for you when it's freezing outside....

I'm taking Laura Dern...she has a nice place out in Aspen plus I liked her dad...he killed John Wayne you know. Not many guys can say they killed The Duke. If she's unavailable, there's a certain little number in Omaha that owes me a year of my life back....it'd be a pleasure nailing her for a year to make up for the years she spent screwing me.... :angry:

National Championship fo sho... As far as the woman.... for the past 6 years I have this same dream about 4 nights a week (not gonna go into details :) ) about me and Brooke Burke.... the foxiest woman alive... although Marisa Miller comes in at a very close second(she joins in with Brooke about 2 out of the 4 nights)..