Because we have nothing to talk about.....

Would you rather:

Have the Huskers win the national title next year?

OR

Be able to sleep with ANY woman in the world for one calendar year, whenever you want?

If you choose the latter, you must state what woman you would pick.......actually, even if you pick the National Title, you still have to pick which woman you would choose, just because that would give us one more thing to argue about......Sorry if this is a stupid topic, but I am extremely bored at work...

National Title. My wife because I know she'll read this and if I don't say her.......well, lets just say thing will slow considerably in a certain room........

Very classy pimp....but very smart if your wife is going to read the posts. Scoring brownie points is always a good thing.

Now onto the question: National Title would be excellent. As far as the woman goes....I would go back in time and it would have to be Marilyn Monroe.

Sorry, but Jennifer Ansiton, for one year. The nice loop hole is you didnt say we coulnt play for an NC, and while we are asking we would lose in the 7th OT, this of course due to the Heisman curse, witch of course Ganz won...... :woo

I like where you coming from about the NC appearance. Having a 6th National Championship would be great....but it could happen another year. The chance to sleep w/ just any woman and possibly after a year, make her fall in love with you is just tooo much to pass up. My girl would be Carrie Underwood!!!! :hitit:leghump:

National Championship no question!!!! The reason I say this is because any of the women I would sleep with for a year, Kate Beckensale, Jennifer Aniston, etc. would probably be too damn needy anyways and would drive me crazy after awhile. My wife doesn't nag at me too much and I can get it anytime I want anyways so it doesn't matter to me because my wife looks good. :thumbs

National Title. My wife because I know she'll read this and if I don't say her.......well, lets just say thing will slow considerably in a certain room........

Well now it looks like you're taking you're wife for granted by choosing the National Championship rather then her right off the bat.

Just saying..... :dunno

Would you rather:

OR

Be able to sleep with ANY woman in the world for one calendar year, whenever you want?

If you choose the latter, you must state what woman you would pick.......actually, even if you pick the National Title, you still have to pick which woman you would choose, just because that would give us one more thing to argue about......Sorry if this is a stupid topic, but I am extremely bored at work...

I'm already able to sleep with any woman in the world....the trouble is finding the ones that are willing to sleep with ME!

Would you rather:

OR

I'm already able to sleep with any woman in the world....the trouble is finding the ones that are willing to sleep with ME!

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Well now it looks like you're taking you're wife for granted by choosing the National Championship rather then her right off the bat.

Just saying..... :dunno

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Misty Dawn or Jessica Alba

I'd take the dream girl over the NC , mainly because I'm 27 and horny all the time... and I know they won't win it next year because they're gonna win it in Bo's third year and I threw the law of average in there (they can't win it every year)

now if you would've said NU would beat every team very badly, kind of like this year's Patriots, I might have passed on the dream girl

great topic !