Because we have nothing to talk about.....

National Championship no question!!!! The reason I say this is because any of the women I would sleep with for a year, Kate Beckensale, Jennifer Aniston, etc. would probably be too damn needy anyways and would drive me crazy after awhile. My wife doesn't nag at me too much and I can get it anytime I want anyways so it doesn't matter to me because my wife looks good. :thumbs

Gonna need some proof that your wife is a hotty before you make believers out of us.... :hellloooo

National Championship no question!!!! The reason I say this is because any of the women I would sleep with for a year, Kate Beckensale, Jennifer Aniston, etc. would probably be too damn needy anyways and would drive me crazy after awhile. My wife doesn't nag at me too much and I can get it anytime I want anyways so it doesn't matter to me because my wife looks good. :thumbs

Gonna need some proof that your wife is a hotty before you make believers out of us.... :hellloooo

You can go to my myspace page and check her out if you want. I think she's a cutey though. :thumbs The link is in my sig.

You can go to my myspace page and check her out if you want. I think she's a cutey though. :thumbs The link is in my sig.

OH!!! Thats right.....I totally forgot you are a friend on myspace! My bad, I'll check it out when I get off work, its blocked here. :bang

Have the Huskers win the national title next year?

OR

Be able to sleep with ANY woman in the world for one calendar year, whenever you want?

This is easy...

I choose...

"Sleeping" ;) with Halle Berry for one calendar year, whenever I want.

It's not even close.

:woo:woo:woo:woo

OH!!! Thats right.....I totally forgot you are a friend on myspace! My bad, I'll check it out when I get off work, its blocked here. :bang

that's what proxying is for ;)

www.fire-proxy.com

Damn straight! Hey...does she still have that scar on the inside of her....uh....never met the woman <_<

that's what proxying is for ;)

www.fire-proxy.com

That site is also blocked.....just tried it!!!! :nutz

Damn straight! Hey...does she still have that scar on the inside of her....uh....never met the woman <_<

Yeah, I gave her that scar the same way I gave your mom that scar................... ;)