Ekeler: blackshirts could be the best D in 2k8.

hack

Defense is about 'want to'. Last year the players didnt want to do much of anything other than watch the other team score. I can count on one hand the number of guys who went full speed every play on D last year. Anyone who doesnt go lights out next year will be holdin down the bench. And while #1 may be a stretch, there is enough speed there to be a good defense. I cant fault a guy for aiming for #1 though, in fact I love it. Pelini even has a quote already of telling the players that if they dont think they can win every game next year, to leave now. Talk about a change from the last, hell, decade.

What is he gonna say??????

If he said "were gonna suck, nothing we can do about it......." it would be time to look for another job.

My god when those infomercials with billy bob whatever comes on the TV do you run to the phone and start dialing immediatly because "it is the greatest product ever?'

JEEZ I know what it is to be a fan, but some of these are people are lemmings. Good thing there are no cliffs nearby.

If a coach from (insert team name here IE KU, K_State, etc.. )said "were gonna go from 112th to 1st overall in defence" while loosing alot of the linbacker, and DB deph what would you say or think?

After watching pretty much everyone torch the D last year I would rather the new coachs admit there needs to be alot of work to get better, not try to put a layer of "sunshine" on what could happen..........

I can count on one hand the number of guys who went full speed every play on D last year.

We warned you to keep you hand away from the auger Stumpy....

Reminds me of Miss Iowa in 2000. Met her in Phoenix at Iowa State's bowl game. She only had one hand.

I hope someday to see Nebraska play a bowl there someday whether it's the Insight or preferrably the Fiesta.

I can count on one hand the number of guys who went full speed every play on D last year.

Reminds me of Miss Iowa in 2000. Met her in Phoenix at Iowa State's bowl game. She only had one hand.

I hope someday to see Nebraska play a bowl there someday whether it's the Insight or preferrably the Fiesta.

Most of our women are missing parts... <_<

What is he gonna say??????

If he said "were gonna suck, nothing we can do about it......." it would be time to look for another job.

My god when those infomercials with billy bob whatever comes on the TV do you run to the phone and start dialing immediatly because "it is the greatest product ever?'

JEEZ I know what it is to be a fan, but some of these are people are lemmings. Good thing there are no cliffs nearby.

If a coach from (insert team name here IE KU, K_State, etc.. )said "were gonna go from 112th to 1st overall in defence" while loosing alot of the linbacker, and DB deph what would you say or think?

After watching pretty much everyone torch the D last year I would rather the new coachs admit there needs to be alot of work to get better, not try to put a layer of "sunshine" on what could happen..........

I don't know about you but I don't mind losing our LB's from last year at all. They and the Defensive Line were the weakest points in our entire defense. If we just improve 50% in those raes and by that I mean just fundamental tackling and learning to get off blocks, we will be a top 20 defense.

I don't think I saw worse tackling upfront and in the LB corps as I did last year....well actually I can't say I saw much tacklind period from those guys.

Most of our women are missing parts... <_<

How true, especially between the ears...

This is nice...but the proof will be in the pudding. I am a little skeptical, after all, this is the defense that was what....114th in the country last year? If we get up to the top 25 I will be very pleased...

GBR!

112th D in the nation. Give us credit where credit is due. :)

:yeah