Cosgrove

pj54

i have no ill will for kevin cosgrove.

it didn't work out for him at nebraska. he and the other coaches and the team failed to meet fan expectation. he was subjected to a lot of heat and it boiled over onto his family. (threaten a man's family because of a losing season? *real* classy... NOT)

i remember seeing pictures of him walking off the field, and the look on his face was that of a man who was completely lost..

maybe it would do him good to take a year off, re-evaluate his life and decide what to do next.

i wish him the best of luck.

i have no ill will for kevin cosgrove.

it didn't work out for him at nebraska. he and the other coaches and the team failed to meet fan expectation. he was subjected to a lot of heat and it boiled over onto his family. (threaten a man's family because of a losing season? *real* classy... NOT)

i remember seeing pictures of him walking off the field, and the look on his face was that of a man who was completely lost..

maybe it would do him good to take a year off, re-evaluate his life and decide what to do next.

i wish him the best of luck.

I agree. No need to rub anymore salt in that wound.

Cosgrove didn't make it as coach of Nebraska Defense. Hope he learned from what happened and finds something else.

It was disgraceful to hear about the venomous treatment his kids and family received from some Husker "fans" though. No one should be treated like that.

Yeah, that was definately uncalled for!!! :steam