Does Keller have a chance to be in the NFL?

Just want to know what everyone thinks. I think he has a chance to be drafted and maybe one day be a good backup in the league. Maybe 5th to 6th round.

Hmmm...maybe...

He's gonna' have to learn to not stand all day in the pocket like a statue.

A couple decleaters by NFL RE or LB usually solves that problem. He will think he has gone blind in one eye till he figures out he's looking through the ear hole in his helmet.

Seriously, I think he may get drafted late or have to sign on with a team as a free agent, because his mechanics aren't all there yet. Also, coming off an injury puts him behind the 8-ball, compared to the other players that have stayed in game shape due to bowl games and such.

Just want to know what everyone thinks. I think he has a chance to be drafted and maybe one day be a good backup in the league. Maybe 5th to 6th round.

I'm thinking of him of being more of free agent. Heard one of the scouts talk about him awhile back and he bought up a lot things he needs to work on.