What time will we know

Is there a deadline as to when letters need to be turned in?

What time will we know if our offical class is the predicted class?

Do walk-ons have to send a LOI as well?

I'm hioping at some point to see the combiined scholly and walk-on list.

GBR!

I think that the official list of walk ons won't really be known until those guys are enrolled. I think some have already enrolled (check the walk ons thread at the top of the forum), but many will not enroll until Summer or Fall. However I would be surprised if the coaches don't talk about the walk ons at their recruiting PC.

yes recuirted walk-ons sign LOI, kids that decide to try out in the fall just have to apply based on the schools deadline, I am almost 100% that the kids have to sign tommorow for NCAA football. Bo will have a presser at 2:00 tommorow announcing the class

They don't have to sign by tomorrow. I think the actual deadline to sign is April. Tomorrow is just the first day they cna sign.

yes recuirted walk-ons sign LOI, kids that decide to try out in the fall just have to apply based on the schools deadline, I am almost 100% that the kids have to sign tommorow for NCAA football. Bo will have a presser at 2:00 tommorow announcing the class

No, recruited walk-ons do not sign LOI. Unless they will be receiving financial aid (i.e., scholarship), they do not sign a LOI.

And no, a kid does not have to sign tomorrow. They can wait until April if they want. Tomorrow is just the first day they are able to sign.