Any chance Gameday comes to Lincoln again next year??

jakokid

if we are undefeated when Mizzou comes to town.. POSSIBLY..

and for sure an undefeated NU v KU matchup.. depending what else is that week.. but neither will pry be undefeated having to play OU before eachother.. but depending on rankings and what other games are being played that weekend, even 2- 1-loss teams in NU and KU could bring Gameday to town

Even though there might be some intrigue with a new fiery head coach in Lincoln, it basically comes down to how well the Huskers are playing.

Besides, it seems they prefer to travel down south a lot where it's warmer. Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, all the Florida schools, etc. Maybe just a misconception though...

Even though there might be some intrigue with a new fiery head coach in Lincoln, it basically comes down to how well the Huskers are playing.

Besides, it seems they prefer to travel down south a lot where it's warmer. Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, all the Florida schools, etc. Maybe just a misconception though...

warm weather and the SEC, hard to beat that combo.

:bonez:madash:madash:bonez

ESPN spends years dissin' us and we should care if they show up.

There is enough goin' on without that band of jerks addin' to the party.

>>>T_O_B :bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

We have deserved what we've gotten from them at times, but it is what it is. I like to see memorial stadium packed with people for gameday. Didn't we have like the 2nd most people for a gameday croud last year? I'd like to see gameday come to a night game when its cold and freeze their little berries off. In the grand scheme of things though, it doesn't really matter.

after our game against usc last year, I wouldn't expect them to come to lincoln until we win another national title

It won't take THAT long. I doubt we'll see them this year, but if we look like we're getting back on track they could show up for a game against a tougher oppenent next year. NU still has a significant national following and ESPN loves to sell advertising.

after our game against usc last year, I wouldn't expect them to come to lincoln until we win another national title

It won't take THAT long. I doubt we'll see them this year, but if we look like we're getting back on track they could show up for a game against a tougher oppenent next year. NU still has a significant national following and ESPN loves to sell advertising.

i agree... i don't think it will take that long to win a NC, or at least being capable of winning a NC