Major Culbert

I just want to see him on the field, anywhere. I think he is a playmaker who just needs to see the field.

The same goes for Ricky Thenarse... Put that guy on the field every down.

Rickey Thenarse and Major Culbert together on defense would scare the $hit out of me if I was on the offensive side of the ball. Someone is going to get an eyebrow removed by one of those hits!

Yeah Rivals has a article where they referred to Major as a LB, and then named all the other obvious people at LB and then end it mentioning Asante as a possible switch to LB also.

I doubt we will move both Asante and Major unless they are that high on a incoming guy like PJ Smith or someone else on our roster to be Safety opposite side of Rickey.

I think Major is a great switch to LB, but I would think Asante is fine at Safety.

Yeah Rivals has a article where they referred to Major as a LB, and then named all the other obvious people at LB and then end it mentioning Asante as a possible switch to LB also.

I doubt we will move both Asante and Major unless they are that high on a incoming guy like PJ Smith or someone else on our roster to be Safety opposite side of Rickey.

I think Major is a great switch to LB, but I would think Asante is fine at Safety.

i'd disagree with asante attitude wise he is more of a linebacker plus he was a linebacker in juco i'd feel better with him at a linebacker slot being used to harrass qbs.