Mark May is an idiot

This was copied from a rivals story on yahoo about Terrelle Pryor. I know we have a good QB in Spano, but it would have been nice to get Terrelle's services.

Pryor said the media attention has slowed down a great deal since Signing Day.

"That day was tough because I was being criticized by everyone for not making up my mind and signing," he said. "Mark May from ESPN is criticizing me on national television and he doesn't even know me. That kind of stuff really bothers me, when people who know nothing about me are talking about me like they know anything. There was so much media there that day that I had to address the issue, but I'd prefer to be left alone."

This was copied from a rivals story on yahoo about Terrelle Pryor. I know we have a good QB in Spano, but it would have been nice to get Terrelle's services.

"That day was tough because I was being criticized by everyone for not making up my mind and signing," he said. "Mark May from ESPN is criticizing me on national television and he doesn't even know me. That kind of stuff really bothers me, when people who know nothing about me are talking about me like they know anything. There was so much media there that day that I had to address the issue, but I'd prefer to be left alone."

While we all know that May is a certified worthless douchebag, I kinda get the feeling that Pryor is an attention whore. He's stringing along schools like penn state letting them think they have a shot to sign him. Make your decision already.

While we all know that May is a certified worthless douchebag, I kinda get the feeling that Pryor is an attention whore. He's stringing along schools like penn state letting them think they have a shot to sign him. Make your decision already.

or it could be he is concentrating on basketball right now, since his team is in the or just won the qtr finals and he wants to make the best decision. Or it could be like you said and he seceretly loves the extra attention

I'm torn on this one. On one hand, I remember trying to pick a school and having different groups of people wanting you to go different places. It was the toughest decision I had ever made, and I didn't have all the extra crap like the media attention and the hopes and dreams of 3 or 4 different fan bases dissecting my every move. So part of me sympathizes with the kid.

On the other hand, if every other kid in the country can make a choice, what's taking Pryor so long? So it's a tough call. I do think to a certain extent that he wants to drag this process out, but I have read that basketball has gotten in the way of him visiting every school he wants to see, so you can't blame him for wanting to make sure he's been thorough.

And no, Mark May shouldn't be criticizing him, because things are a lot different than when he was playing for mighty Pitt back in the day. That said, as much as May irritates me sometimes (ok, most of the time), I can't rip on him like I used to because he was right about our team last year when he ripped on us before we fell apart against USC.

I think Pryor should just make his decision.....however, the media has caused this. If he calls, they come. If they didn't show up and advertise this kid so much etc... he would never call these press conferences. It is quite comical how much attention the media will give to a 17 year old senior in high school.

Pryor is a selfish little brat, but the media has created this.