cosgrove to minnesota?

redpimpin'

Being a Husker fan stranded in MN, nothing would brighten my day more than seeing Cos brought in as the Goph's DC. I can't stand listening to the media and fans up here talk about such a pathetic team and conference, and having Cosgrove on the sidelines would ensure that the U is out of the Big 10 race before the season even begins. I really hope this happens!

I am with you brother!!! This will be the demise of Brewster if he hires him on his staff. Their defense has sucked for the last 4 or more years and this is taking a step backward. The people up here think the Gophers are going to be great since they brought in some good recruits and Brewster is the next coming of Christ. He was 1-11 last year after being a rah-rah guy withe media saying they are going to be Big 10 champs and going to Rose Bowls. This will never happen with Coz on staff.

Where are you located Bethel.....do you go to Sensors in Bloomington???

I go to sensers in rosedale

Yup, I usually go to the Bloomington Sensors (as long as there is a place to sit). I think it's hilarious how much people are talking about this recruiting class of his. There's never a shortage of optimism with Brewster's team, just a shortage of wins.

Being a Husker fan stranded in MN, nothing would brighten my day more than seeing Cos brought in as the Goph's DC. I can't stand listening to the media and fans up here talk about such a pathetic team and conference, and having Cosgrove on the sidelines would ensure that the U is out of the Big 10 race before the season even begins. I really hope this happens!

I am with you brother!!! This will be the demise of Brewster if he hires him on his staff. Their defense has sucked for the last 4 or more years and this is taking a step backward. The people up here think the Gophers are going to be great since they brought in some good recruits and Brewster is the next coming of Christ. He was 1-11 last year after being a rah-rah guy withe media saying they are going to be Big 10 champs and going to Rose Bowls. This will never happen with Coz on staff.

Where are you located Bethel.....do you go to Sensors in Bloomington???

i go to school at mounds view, so i go to rosedale's Senors, since its 5 minutes from my house....ive always told myself im gunna go to bloomington's Sensors, but ive never made the trip. maybe next year?

I go to sensers in rosedale

Yup, I usually go to the Bloomington Sensors (as long as there is a place to sit). I think it's hilarious how much people are talking about this recruiting class of his. There's never a shortage of optimism with Brewster's team, just a shortage of wins.

Well they hired the next best pick......former coach from Dukelinky

Not bad money --

Roof becomes the team's sixth defensive coordinator since 2000, and the third in three years. He is expected to receive a three-year contract worth $350,000 annually, according to the source.

Roof was fired at Duke after last season. He went 6-45 in five seasons, including a 1-23 record the past two years. Roof was hired by Louisville last month to coach linebackers. :nutz

this is cold...

By SID HARTMAN, Star Tribune

Kevin Cosgrove won't be the next Gophers defensive coordinator, as some had speculated, because coach Tim Brewster has refused to give the former Wisconsin and Nebraska defensive coordinator an interview, according a person who knows.

refused? man, how bad is your life when a potential employer singles you out and says, "don't even bother, man."

this is cold...

By SID HARTMAN, Star Tribune

Kevin Cosgrove won't be the next Gophers defensive coordinator, as some had speculated, because coach Tim Brewster has refused to give the former Wisconsin and Nebraska defensive coordinator an interview, according a person who knows.

refused? man, how bad is your life when a potential employer singles you out and says, "don't even bother, man."

that is cold, ouch.