Hello to again bestGBR

TuffTiger

Our basketball team has a better record than your basketball team.

I know . Tiger BB is not good now.

Some of the dumbuts on the team got ass whipped at a bar. i can tell you that is not Tough As Rain to be a big basketball player and then get knock out at a bar by a cook. I can say it is more like:Sloppy as a Mud Puddle which is I think Hannah got knock into.

dedhoarse This can be Hannah getting ass kicked by a cook.

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU>

:laughpound Awesome post.

:clap:clap:clap

Tuff Tiger, you need to come up for the game and come to the HB tailgait party. I am sure you would have a blast.

GBR

I have a friend that move to NU (LIncoln) last year an I am make plans to try to be at this GBR - TAR game. I will have a ticket in hte TAR section that will be only section not Red in you"re top drawer satdium.

I have been already to KU road game plus also Iowa State road game, and I can knwo that you"re GBR games will be packed house and loud. I think that"s good.

I am work on making a Tough As Rain shirt or could be sweat shirt from the Glendow Banner. Since this can be the only web that I takl about TAR, then.

What"s a HB party? I may have been to one, but I don"t for sure.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Tuff Tiger, you need to come up for the game and come to the HB tailgait party. I am sure you would have a blast.

GBR

I have a friend that move to NU (LIncoln) last year an I am make plans to try to be at this GBR - TAR game. I will have a ticket in hte TAR section that will be only section not Red in you"re top drawer satdium.

I have been already to KU road game plus also Iowa State road game, and I can knwo that you"re GBR games will be packed house and loud. I think that"s good.

I am work on making a Tough As Rain shirt or could be sweat shirt from the Glendow Banner. Since this can be the only web that I takl about TAR, then.

What"s a HB party? I may have been to one, but I don"t for sure.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to "Husker Board". They want you to come to a Husker Board Tailgate Party!!!!