Pelini practices vs. Callahan practices

I think we will hit a lot more and get less days off under Bo.

I could certainly be wrong on this but I would think BC practiced as many days of the week as allowed by the NCAA. But I'd agree about practices being significantly more physical. You gotta hit and coach fundamentals at the college-level. BC always wanted to treat this like a pro-team and only moved away from that when it came to paring-down his enormous playbook some.

When Bo was here the first time he actually went through a scrimmage staying in base-D to emphasize the importance of fundamentally-sound football and hustle/flying to the ball. I'd imagine we'll see more of that attitude. When he became HC he ran more succinct, active practices than Solich did-not that long but with less standing-around.

I would assume practices will reflect Bo and be more intense than we've been seeing. Day-one he told them they'd work their asses off.

I went to high school with a dude that is a 3rd stringer right now and he says it is the most conditioning he has done in his life. Pelini is crackin down and thats a good thing

Thats what im hearing as well. These players cant wait to hit the field and starting hitting each other. Sounds like the ships starting to turn around in Lincoln.

The practices will definately be more physical. FINALLY! There was an article that I read quite awhile back that had interviews of some former players, one being Doug Coleman(former starting LB) from the championship teams. He said that the practices were all pads and full contact full speed 3 times a week. He also said that by the end of the week that the players were tired of killing each other in practice and couldn't wait to kill someone else on the field. I think that Bo's practices will be alot like this. SORT OUT THE WEAK ONES!!!!!!

The practices will definately be more physical. FINALLY! There was an article that I read quite awhile back that had interviews of some former players, one being Doug Coleman(former starting LB) from the championship teams. He said that the practices were all pads and full contact full speed 3 times a week. He also said that by the end of the week that the players were tired of killing each other in practice and couldn't wait to kill someone else on the field. I think that Bo's practices will be alot like this. SORT OUT THE WEAK ONES!!!!!!

Isn't coleman the one they are talking about bringing in? Sounds like his experiences would fit right in IMO