Pelini practices vs. Callahan practices

I hope Pelini does not open up practices to the media. It's none of their business what goes on during that time. They have access to damm near everything that goes on to begin with, they do not need to be anywhere near practice while the team is trying to work. That was one of the better things Callahan did in his time here.

But the main things -- intensity and teaching. Make kids earn their position, instead of having kids with the mindset they cannot lose their job. Also more one-on-one, making sure each kids knows their assignment on each play, correcting them the first time they make a mistake.

The practices will definately be more physical. FINALLY! There was an article that I read quite awhile back that had interviews of some former players, one being Doug Coleman(former starting LB) from the championship teams. He said that the practices were all pads and full contact full speed 3 times a week. He also said that by the end of the week that the players were tired of killing each other in practice and couldn't wait to kill someone else on the field. I think that Bo's practices will be alot like this. SORT OUT THE WEAK ONES!!!!!!

THE WEAK ONES. I wondered when Bo was hired, just how many of the recruits we lost when B/C left, was because they knew the type practice B/C ran and the reputation of Bo's practices scared them off. Just a thought.

GBR!!!