23 Days Until Spring Ball!!!

I think Allen Iverson put it best when he said "we're talking about practice! not an actual game, practice!"

I do know where youre coming from though. Anything is better than another article about pelinis former ties with nebraska or an article about his upbringing in youngstown. We need something new but it is practice so i indulge myself in baseball season until it gets here just to hold me over.

Well it is just practice, but I mean for the most part everyone is equal right now on the team and looking to impress the coaches. I also want to see who the coaches move around to different positions.

I'm just pumped up for any football I guess, and even though the Spring Game is meaningless its still absolutely as fun as any other Husker game.

I would hope we are going back to the old Spring-game format and not this starters vs mainly 3rd-string dog-and-pony-show crap.

Ya 1's vs 1's and 2's vs 2's is still a scrimmage but you at-least get a feel what the guys are like against a legit 1A O's/D's/starters. You actually get some feel for the team, plus the game is decently contested not all freaking lopsided.

If they aren't going to be contributing during this season I don't want to see them in the first-half of the red-white game. The youngsters and walk-ons should play but mainly against each-other and later in the game.

I would hope we are going back to the old Spring-game format and not this starters vs mainly 3rd-string dog-and-pony-show crap.

Ya 1's vs 1's and 2's vs 2's is still a scrimmage but you at-least get a feel what the guys are like against a legit 1A O's/D's/starters. You actually get some feel for the team, plus the game is decently contested not all freaking lopsided.

If they aren't going to be contributing during this season I don't want to see them in the first-half of the red-white game. The youngsters and walk-ons should play but mainly against each-other and later in the game.

:yeah

Hopefuly they'll have the spring game on the NFL Network again this year.

I thought I had heard somewhere that theyre trying to work out a deal to have it aired on the NFL Network every year. The NFL Network said they had lots of viewers (idk an exact number) but it was enough for them to rerun the spring game and enoguh for them to ask for a contract extension (I believe last years spring game was on a one year contract and was an experimental way for the NFL Network to get better rating).