Messages to Bo

If you could have five minutes with Bo right now, what would you say to him?

Personally I would have to tell him that if he don't get a hold on the discipline on this team, and make the seniors step up and take charge and be responsible, there won't be a team any better than what we had last year, because at the rate we're going, they will all be in and out of jail.

I hope you are wrong Trucker, but if your not, it just shows there were more problems last year than just coaching.

But it always darkest before the storm. Hopefully he will figure this mess out. I really do not think I would want his job right now.

I hope you are wrong Trucker, but if your not, it just shows there were more problems last year than just coaching.

But it always darkest before the storm. Hopefully he will figure this mess out. I really do not think I would want his job right now.

I am really starting to think that there is a real problem with the leadership on the team, I haven't seen any in the last couple of years. When is the last time you saw one of the captains come out and say something or kick someone's butt verbally to get them to straighten up? Last year all I ever heard from the captains were excuses on why they couldn't. It is time for them to step up and take a roll on this team, be leaders. That begins at the coaching level and works its way down...I hope that Bo and staff is working to put an end to some of this off the field crap, otherwise you are right, we will be right where we were last year.

:bang

I would say....

"Bo keep doin' what you know is best and what you know works. It's gonna take time to fix the problems within the program that has been left by the previous coaching staff. Don't get too frustrated with the high expectations from us Husker fans who think the sky is falling because some jackass player decided to get arrested. I have full faith in you and your coaching ability and cannot wait for fall. I know deep down you are the right man for the job and you will kick start this program sooner than many people think."

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Personally I would have to tell him that if he don't get a hold on the discipline on this team, and make the seniors step up and take charge and be responsible, there won't be a team any better than what we had last year, because at the rate we're going, they will all be in and out of jail.

I'd tell him to bitch slap the players who keep f'in up and getting in trouble with the law. Lay the hammer down and cut em no slack.

I would ask him what his thoughts are on recruiting the state of Nebraska. I would caution him to keep the pressure on the walk on program instate. Instate kids have a better understanding of the tradition and the more of them that interact with the out of state recruits, the easier it is for them to understand what the program means to the state of Nebraska, and what is expected of them. I don't think the last coaching staff explained or cared about the tradition enough, to inform the kids they brought in. I think this problem will diminish a great deal in the next few years. IMO

GBR!!!

I'd tell him to bitch slap the players who keep f'in up and getting in trouble with the law. Lay the hammer down and cut em no slack.

Or do it the old fashion way....make them run the stairs of Memorial Stadium for a few days instead of practicing if they want to keep their scholarships....

I am really starting to think that there is a real problem with the leadership on the team, I haven't seen any in the last couple of years. When is the last time you saw one of the captains come out and say something or kick someone's butt verbally to get them to straighten up? Last year all I ever heard from the captains were excuses on why they couldn't. It is time for them to step up and take a roll on this team, be leaders. That begins at the coaching level and works its way down...I hope that Bo and staff is working to put an end to some of this off the field crap, otherwise you are right, we will be right where we were last year.

:bang

I blame the lack of leadership on the coaches. Everytime somebody started to show leadership, ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE, they were shut down. Remember when CAPTAIN Zack Bowman turned in his blackshirt and nobody followed, he spent the majority of the second half of the season on the bench. And when Octavien got in coxgroves face about the D being too soft he kinda just fell off the radar.

***SNIP***

I need a private skybox.

I think I got your email by mistake....here is what it said:

Dear AR Husker Fan,

I know you are a great fan of those Huskers, but even Santa can't get a private skybox. You will probably have to come up with a sizable donation (which Santa can't do because Mrs. Claus has him on a tight budget since diesel prices went up - making he cost of reindeer food skyrocket) if you want a skybox.

I do however have a whole bunch of the 2007 season t-shirts that I can't get rid of for some reason, and would be more than happy to let you have several of them instead.

Your bestest friend,

Santa

Sorry AR, don't look like it is looking too good for you on that skybox....enjoy those t-shirts!! :rollin