Are We Becoming the Texas "Book Em'" Lonhorns of Last Year???

Is this team going to be the Texas Longhorns from last year?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you say "book em" i think that refers to more than one person. this was an isolated incident where only one player was arrested. Mo Purify had some off the field issues last year but thats history. We are no where near the levels of Texas or that of Colorado's rape scandal......so why start this thread?? The answer seems obvious.

When you say "book em" i think that refers to more than one person. this was an isolated incident where only one player was arrested. Mo Purify had some off the field issues last year but thats history. We are no where near the levels of Texas or that of Colorado's rape scandal......so why start this thread?? The answer seems obvious.

I was actually referring to this image....

bookem.jpg

Yes compared to Texas, the only real serious crime was Andy C. The Texas players arrests were all related to drugs or violence. Texas is a huge state so you can kind of expect some of the people there to do stupid stuff like that, especially in Austin...its one of the biggest partying universities in the nation. Nebraska is a lot smaller and a more peaceful place. We are not even near the arrest # of UT, but I'm confident Pelini will get a hold of it.

I prefer to think we aren't to that stage yet, and I am betting that TO and Bo have had a conversation about it, and that Bo will, or already has, talked to the team and told them all this nonsense has to stop or else.

This is what I am hoping has taken place...if they don't do something and we keep going down this path, we are going to really mud up our reputation. It is bad enough that we had to talk about Lawrence Phillips, now we have Andy Christensen to hear about.