Better luck next year...

Holy crap.

This is weird. We don't usually get people here that talk basketball smack since we haven't really done anything at all the past few years...

But to answer your question, we beat Oregon and Arizona State.

And I have no doubt that we'll remember that name... just like you will likely remember the name Aleks Maric.

Good luck on Wednesday.

Holy crap.

This is weird. We don't usually get people here that talk basketball smack since we haven't really done anything at all the past few years...

And I have no doubt that we'll remember that name... just like you will likely remember the name Aleks Maric.

Good luck on Wednesday.

Here's who we beat...keep in mind these are all in the big dance

#5 seed Clemson (at their house)

#10 seed Davidson (Southern Conference Champs)

#12 seed St. Josephs

#11 seed Temple (A10 Tournament Champs)

also of note: these are teams we beat that are in the NIT

UMass, Rhode Island, Southern Illinois

Looks like rain in Lincoln on Wed. 3 pointers baby!

Holy crap.

Good luck on Wednesday.

lol yes it is...

we have ALL the quality wins needed to make the NCAA tourney.. we just had too many "key losses".. ISU, CU, and MU at home... we beat Oregon and ASU.. along with A&M, KSU, and OU...

give us a year or two though.. give us a year or two.....

#12 seed St. Josephs

lol so you beat clemson... great job.. pry them looking over you... you beat teams that are in because they won (or went really deep) in their conference tourney.. St. Joe's is playing good as of late.. a lot of the reason they made it... you're 'wins' are a joke... plus, you must not have noticed nebraska has one of the better defenses in the big 12? a "power six" conference.... ya know, we held KU (#1 seed in the actual tourney) to 67 points in Kansas City... we took Texas (#2 seed) to the wire at their place... we beat A&M at their place, and took down a ranked Michael Beasley and K-State. you really are talking a lot of crap for not knowing anything about nebraska basketball...

#12 seed St. Josephs

lol so you beat clemson... great job.. pry them looking over you... you beat teams that are in because they won (or went really deep) in their conference tourney.. St. Joe's is playing good as of late.. a lot of the reason they made it... you're 'wins' are a joke... plus, you must not have noticed nebraska has one of the better defenses in the big 12? a "power six" conference.... ya know, we held KU (#1 seed in the actual tourney) to 67 points in Kansas City... we took Texas (#2 seed) to the wire at their place... we beat A&M at their place, and took down a ranked Michael Beasley and K-State. you really are talking a lot of crap for not knowing anything about nebraska basketball...

Power six conference...I'm sure that's because of Nebraska. LOL Now if you want to discuss "who ya almost" beat then I can add #3 seed Xavier (lost by two), we had Dayton down by 11 late in second half, took Maryland to the wire...

Well, after Wednesday night you can add Charlotte to your "almost beat" list.

lol.. it doesn't matter who is in it.. we actually play in a conference with good teams and go up against quality teams all the time.. we played kansas 3 times this year.. if you had dayton down by 11 late, why didn't you win? because ya know, they're a MAJOR team too.. and then, only team on there from a major conference is maryland..

so much sh#t talking from a school we've hardly heard of... look for NU to make a run..

Forgive me niner but though those wins aren't bad, they aren't great... expecially considering you guys also got taken to the wire by Appalachian State, Fairleigh Dickinson, St. Bonaventure and Duquesne. Not to mention beaten by Monmouth and Tulsa. Expecially considering the fact that your best win against Clemson just happened to occur three days after they lost in a very hard fought overtime game against North Carolina.

BTW I decided to look at some matchups from earlier in the year to get a bit of perspective on things...

you guys beat Duquesne 89-82 not long ago, Iowa State from the B12 played Duequesne in an exhibition game to open the season and won 66 - 38. ISU is one of the lesser teams in our conference. You guys also recently lost to Fordham 53-51 not long ago as well. Missouri another lower team in our conference beat Fordham 79-55 back in November.

Those seem to be the only two B12 teams anyone from your conference played this year so I couldn't get a bigger read, but I think it bodes well for us that both those games were pretty easy wins for the lower tier B12 teams, neither of which is better than Nebraska and neither of which is playing in the post season.

I respect you guys and what your team has done thus far but please don't talk smack on our board, expecially when you are a team that no one has heard of in one of the traditionally weakest conferences in the game. Yes your league has gotten 3 teams in the dance this year but for the B12 3 teams in the dance would be a horrible year for the conference.

Niner, so is that the style you guys play, run and fire up 3's? Just curious. Kansas plays that way and we held them in check for most of the game friday so this should be interesting. Our coach is in his second year and defense is our game. We held at least 3 teams to 14 points or less in the first half this season. Oh yeah, and we have Aleks Maric. One of the most productive big men in conference history, so I guess we got a presence inside. And then theres Paul Velander and Ryan Anderson that can shoot the 3 also. Our other guards are small but quick. We don't have the most talented group of players, but they play together and our coach can draw up some nasty defensive game plans. We believe in our guys and whether or not we play basketball in Nebraska will be answered Wed.

lol someone talking smack for a NU bball game. I'm gonna guarantee a win against Charlotte...Good Luck...I remember when Beasley was talking smack before our game too, saying how he might just put up 50 against us. I think he had around 8 in the first half and finished with 17...

Quick question...Why don't you guys play football there at Charlotte?

As a Kansas fan, playing Nebraska 3 times this year, I can say they are better than what they used to be and will beat whatever the name of your college is, in fact, they might win the whole damn thing fool. Go back to your minor league conference. Big 12 is #1

As a Kansas fan, playing Nebraska 3 times this year, I can say they are better than what they used to be and will beat whatever the name of your college is, in fact, they might win the whole damn thing fool. Go back to your minor league conference. Big 12 is #1

Just remember to bring the ball without the laces on Wednesday night.

Holy crap.

Good luck on Wednesday.

#12 seed St. Josephs

It's tufftiger in disguise