Better luck next year...

ninernation, all trashtalking aside your kids played very well tonight. Yes they got beat badly and didn't play that well as far as the game is concerned but each time a Husker was on the ground there was a green jersey there to pick him up and when the game was all but over the Niners still had a bit of hustle left. You guys have a class program out in Charlotte.

Good luck to you guys next year and in the future.

I like how he was a loud mouthed silly man and now he's all "you guys are great!"

either way, good luck next year!

It's called taking defeat like a man. I didn't have to post again jackass!

you just changed my mind about people from your school <_<

calling someone a jackass isn't taking defeat like a man.....

hey, I was just trying to congratulate your boys....Landlord of Memorial didn't think I was being sincere. I guess next time I will leave the fun trash talk for some tougher skinned fans. Sorry.

Niner, I have a feeling that your team will be pretty good next year. I saw potential last night, things didn't go your way but the kids still competed.

On a side note, it was a great final home game for the huskers (unless NU beats Ole Miss and Va tech loses). I saw Osborne leave with 3 minutes left in the game which I thought was funny. Does anyone know if Ping's parents were there, because I sat near a family that got real excited when Ping got in and they looked really fimilar and couldn't tell if I had seen them on TV before or just a common looking face.

Great win for the huskers, I thought it was a good crowd and it looked more than 9,000, Ole miss Arena only hold 9000 so there should be much trouble there.

they announced attendance during the game, it was 11,300+ I think. I have seen Pings family at some of the games, they usually sit behind the basket on the away bench side. One time I had someone sitting next to me who pointed them out and said "I think thats Ping's family right there, they have the same eyes" and she was totally serious lol.

They were right, this is taken out of the LJS

There are apparently no memorable songs about Mississippi.

That’s where the Nebraska men’s basketball team is headed for the second round of the National Invitation Tournament after its 67-48 victory against Charlotte before 9,427 fans.