TE Jordan Najvar

• 1 month later...

Najvar, now has 10 scholly offers latest one being Miami...Najvar is said to be intrigued by NU.

Plus, he is now a :star:star:star from the BigRedReport.

Also, his 'bio' from BRR:

Jordan Najvar finished his junior season with 15 receptions for 205 yards and 10 touchdowns. His team made it to the second round of playoffs and finished with a 10-2 record; he says he can bench 295 pounds, squat 400 and vertcial jump 31".

Najvar says he wants to major in business management and reports a 4.5 core GPA (on a 6 scale) and is awaiting his SAT results.

Najvar: "I have great speed and create mismatches with my size. I can run in the open field and I'm a shifty and versatile tight end. I'm great with the ball in my hands.

"I still want to improve my inline blocking and get stronger.

• 1 month later...

Committed to Stanford.

Their fifth TE commitment?

Um...yeah. <_<

What the heck is going on there? They are all high school commits, to boot.

Not to mention, Stanford already has five tight ends: two seniors, two sophomores, and a junior returning starter. So after this year, they lose two, gain five 3-star scholarship TE's. That's 8 tight ends on their roster. What's going on here? 4-tight end sets?

Committed to Stanford.

Their fifth TE commitment?

Um...yeah. <_<

What the heck is going on there? They are all high school commits, to boot.

Not to mention, Stanford already has five tight ends: two seniors, two sophomores, and a junior returning starter. So after this year, they lose two, gain five 3-star scholarship TE's. That's 8 tight ends on their roster. What's going on here? 4-tight end sets?

Well, could be that they look at them as possibly developing into other positions - defensive ends or even bulking up and becoming tackles. Kids that fit the tight end mold have a lot of versatility, when you think about it.