The real question is....do they have clear visors? :P

The list looks nice and all, but the addition of new minigames and "features" makes me worry that once again they're going to look over the little things that make the game not-that-great. I'm really hoping it's gonna be solid, but I'll hold my optimism until I at least see some gameplay videos or play the game myself.

Well I really hope they do this stuff because I was really disappointed with the game this last season. It would be really cool if you could download your own on the field music, but I don't know if that's possible???

it was possible when 2ksports did it almost 4 years ago... I would hope EA could figure it out, there games suck lately.

Well I really hope they do this stuff because I was really disappointed with the game this last season. It would be really cool if you could download your own on the field music, but I don't know if that's possible???

I'm almost certain that's probably what the customizable music feature is. At least, that's what I'm hoping because I'm loving that feature in MLB 2K8 this year.

I'm almost certain that's probably what the customizable music feature is. At least, that's what I'm hoping because I'm loving that feature in MLB 2K8 this year.

That would be cool as hell because I would put some crazy music on there and get all fired up and tackle my wife! :lol:

That would be cool as hell because I would put some crazy music on there and get all fired up and tackle my wife! :lol:

Why do I hear NIN's "Closer"....?

Why do I hear NIN's "Closer"....?

:clap:clap:clap

And hopefully they get back up to par, the players seemed wayyyy too bulky last year!

If you've checked out any of the new screens, the player models look way better this year. The lineman no longer have a regular body with just a huge gut, they actually look like athletic lineman.

Also, some new comparison shots. NCAA 08 is on top and NCAA 09 is on the bottom:

LINK

Things to look for in these shots:

- Stadium Lighting looks improved

- Field Textures look more like grass and not like a green carpet

- Snow and Rain - A snowy field won't be just plain white, it'll actually have the field lines cut out where the grounds crew would have shoveled it off.

- Fans - In this shot, Navy's stadium is not completely filled so attendance should actually show this year.

It's sad...I found myself thinking "man they need to improve the gameplay first" but in all honesty there were so many things wrong with the last two year's installments that I'm not angry at them for working on the cosmetic stuff, it all needs to be fixed. With that being said the grass looks really nice, and I'm pumped to see what Nebraska's field looks like. I also hope that they finally make our stadium the sea of RED and not the sea of equally red and white.

Still hoping it will be good :).

It's sad...I found myself thinking "man they need to improve the gameplay first" but in all honesty there were so many things wrong with the last two year's installments that I'm not angry at them for working on the cosmetic stuff, it all needs to be fixed. With that being said the grass looks really nice, and I'm pumped to see what Nebraska's field looks like. I also hope that they finally make our stadium the sea of RED and not the sea of equally red and white.

Still hoping it will be good :).

Yeah, it's all looking great so far, but will it play great? I'm not sure, but I hold out hope because if they put enough work into the graphics this year as they have in the gameplay, this game will rock. I'm really interested in seeing what the fluidity of the player movements look like.

Plus:

In the past our crowd colors used to be more mixed with neutral colors, but this year we’re showing off the home crowd’s colors in a big way. Inside the stadiums it’s very clear which fans are supporting which team.