Only 8,000 Tickets Remain for Spring Game!

Shoot- I better get there early to make sure I can get in on my student ID. All the free tickets are capped at 10k!

Arriving at the stadium at 11:30 changes my pregame plans a bit. It temps me to smuggle certain prohibited libations into the stadium.

Are the reserved seats to sell the day of the game? If not there are going to be many disappointed people come that day.

No. The reserved seats have been selling just as long as the general admission I'm pretty sure. My mom got us reserved seats not long after tickets became available.

I would guess that the biggest reason they aren't sold out yet is because people don't know about them.

Are the reserved seats to sell the day of the game? If not there are going to be many disappointed people come that day.

No. The reserved seats have been selling just as long as the general admission I'm pretty sure. My mom got us reserved seats not long after tickets became available.

I would guess that the biggest reason they aren't sold out yet is because people don't know about them.

Negative. The reserved seating that you have was Sold Out, LONG LONG Ago. The reserved Tickets that Huskerman was asking about, well see BigWillies post.

EDIT: After reading this I'm not so sure http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/S...r=&appCode=

Negative. The reserved seating that you have was Sold Out, LONG LONG Ago. The reserved Tickets that Huskerman was asking about, well see BigWillies post.

EDIT: After reading this I'm not so sure http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/S...r=&appCode=