Blake Lawrence (please send him home to Kansas)

Since you are not using him much, send him back. Sounds like a bunch of the fans up here think the linebackers are no good, so send him back home to us please.

He could have an orange bowl ring and we miss him....

I don't blame him for picking Nebraska, that is a quite a cool place to play and all. THe tradition, fans and environement are great. You would have thought the chance to win was there. Callahan was an asshat, so not figuring out that, maybe that is why it was a tough decision for him. Do you guys think he is going to be a factor for you next year?

Since you are not using him much, send him back. Sounds like a bunch of the fans up here think the linebackers are no good, so send him back home to us please.

He could have an orange bowl ring and we miss him....

I don't blame him for picking Nebraska, that is a quite a cool place to play and all. THe tradition, fans and environement are great. You would have thought the chance to win was there. Callahan was an asshat, so not figuring out that, maybe that is why it was a tough decision for him. Do you guys think he is going to be a factor for you next year?

I'm in yer statez steeleeng yer linebakerz! :nanalama

Well, I'd like to see what he can do with Pelini. Lawrence was a bit of a hitter in h.s. and has an attitude. BUt regardless, he needs to put on some muscle, that's obvious. Even if he was with KU, you guys had a great defense and wouldn't have seen the field.

Yes... Yes you did. I noticed that. We do it in basketball, Iowa probably hates us thoroughly, but he seemed like a good kid and his brother is our 3rd string qb, so I had hoped... Such is life, best wishes to him.

"send him back home to us please." "He could have an orange bowl ring"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Not sure what funny abou an Orange Bowl ring? I am not at all trying to say KU has Nebraska's history, but we do have the same number of BCS wins... I am just hoping we can stay a competitive team and make a few more nice runs in coming years so all ur base will belong to us instead of losing good Kansas prospect every year to teams with bigger "tradition". I know it takes awhile and does not show up on a silver platter, but I do not have to like it... :)

Not sure what funny abou an Orange Bowl ring? I am not at all trying to say KU has Nebraska's history, but we do have the same number of BCS wins... I am just hoping we can stay a competitive team and make a few more nice runs in coming years so all ur base will belong to us instead of losing good Kansas prospect every year to teams with bigger "tradition". I know it takes awhile and does not show up on a silver platter, but I do not have to like it... :)

I hope you guy's stay on your game also, the more of us that get to the bigger bowls the better. I'm tired of the Big 12 being called a weak conference. Hell some sports writers think there is better competition in the WAC. Hopefully with Blake and company (new defensive coaches) we can help out this year making the Big 12 a powerful conference again. :woo

I hope you guy's stay on your game also, the more of us that get to the bigger bowls the better. I'm tired of the Big 12 being called a weak conference. Hell some sports writers think there is better competition in the WAC. Hopefully with Blake and company (new defensive coaches) we can help out this year making the Big 12 a powerful conference again. :woo

How anyone could say the Big XII is weak after last season is beyond me. From top to bottom, we're a healthy conference, and the North seems to be decidedly on the rise again. Good Lord, we're not the Big 10 over here.

How anyone could say the Big XII is weak after last season is beyond me. From top to bottom, we're a healthy conference, and the North seems to be decidedly on the rise again. Good Lord, we're not the Big 10 over here.

Im not claiming media bias or anything like that but there is something about the Big XII that makes people not respect us. There could be a Big XII team in each of the BCS games but we will not get credit, or it will be a "down" year for others. Its just a fact of life that our conference will not get the national respect it deserves year in and year out.