What the hell??

Not only do Colorado fans hate us but I've seen a lot of Huck the Fuskers shirts and signs down in Ames, IA.....Not trying to pick on Cy's team. One dude had his back window of his truck painting "Huck the Fuskers" writing on it, so after we got done tailgating and picking up our trash, I decided to throw all of our garbage bags in the back of their truck box..... :lol:

So just a reminder that not just Colorado fans have shirts like these but some other Big 12 schools. Even my cousin down at K-State tells me that saying all the time "Huck the Fuskers" and "Stupid Cornchuckers"

Not only do Colorado fans hate us but I've seen a lot of Huck the Fuskers shirts and signs down in Ames, IA.....Not trying to pick on Cy's team. One dude had his back window of his truck painting "Huck the Fuskers" writing on it, so after we got done tailgating and picking up our trash, I decided to throw all of our garbage bags in the back of their truck box..... :lol:

So just a reminder that not just Colorado fans have shirts like these but some other Big 12 schools. Even my cousin down at K-State tells me that saying all the time "Huck the Fuskers" and "Stupid Cornchuckers"

Got me $1.50 out of the returnables too! Thanks for the meal money!

and Huck the Fuskers is the name of a...uh...a popular band that plays in the bars around here! Yeah...that's it! A guy named Huck is the lead singer...named after the Mark Twain character...and the backing band is called the Fuskers. Kind of like Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers. Has nothing to do with Nebraska whatsoever.... <_<