Has Anyone Heard...

NO one knows which will be. The OU, VT and CU games I know are already listed as someone will have, but the rest will be 6-13 day windows. ABC gets 2 or 3 weeks a year to invoke a 6 day window to pick games, the rest of the time you will know who all is on TV 13 days out.

Here's my predictions:

Western Michigan: PPV

San Jose State: FSN or PPV . . . they were a bowl team

New Mexico State: None

Virginia Tech: ABC

Missouri: ABC if we beat VT, ESPN if we don't

Texas Tech: FSN

Iowa State: ESPN

Baylor: None

Oklahoma: It WILL be televised, but where will depend on our record

Kansas: FSN

Kansas State: None

Colorado: ABC

So there you go . . . can you tell I'm a little bit bored? :koolaid2:

don't forget the RIVALS network, they showed the K-state @ nebraska game.

nebraska will be on tv more often then not, just because stations know fans will go the extra lengths to watch. if it's ppv, cha-CHING! nebraska fans will pay for it. if it's broadcast, odds are pretty good there's going to be a big red audience watching.

we're like notre dame, minus the sweet NBC deal.

Okay, I don't know what network will pick up the games, so I will just say whether it will be on TV (basic channels) or PPV.

Western Michigan: PPV

San Jose State: TV

New Mexico State: None

Virginia Tech: TV (probably a main station...i.e., ABC)

Missouri: TV

Texas Tech: TV

Iowa State: ESPN since it is obvious ISU has a signed deal with them

Baylor: None

Oklahoma: TV (probably a main station)

Kansas: TV

Kansas State: PPV

Colorado: TV

Those are my guesses. Yeah, I don't really know what the point was, but there you go.

The games I really want to see this season are: Western Michigan (only 'cause it's the first game), VT (first "real" game...using the word "real" loosely), Mizzou, TT, and Kansas.

Looking at the schedule makes me cringe. Looks tough to me. San Jose should be pretty good, New Mexico is okay, but the real threats are VT, Mizzou, TT, Oklahoma, Kansas (we will see), and maybe even Colorado. Screw it, the Big 12 is going to be tough this year.

And hey, even if the games aren't on TV or you don't want to order the PPV (yeah right, I'm ordering any PPV there is!!!!), you can always catch the Bo Pelini show on Sunday.

Okay, I don't know what network will pick up the games, so I will just say whether it will be on TV (basic channels) or PPV.

Iowa State: PPV

You missed the post where a guy said that ISU signed a deal with ESPN.....

Iowa State: PPV

You missed the post where a guy said that ISU signed a deal with ESPN.....

I do not know what you are talking about Dave. That's what I have in my prediction...