a study of two spring games...

hack

In the press conference after CU's spring game:

Handler (in a back and neck brace): "I just blew an assignment and the play got away from me. This is why we have to practice; but, I'm thinking it would help the team if I moved to buffalo chip boy. I'll see a lot more playing time, too, I think."

Ralphie: "What green jersey? He was there, man. I had to hit him. It's what I was recruited to do--wasn't I? It was great finally getting an open field run, man."

Then everyone, including the reporters, toqued up, ate 100 bags of nachos and made disparaging remarks about the ancestors of all Husker fans.

Handler (in a back and neck brace): "I just blew an assignment and the play got away from me. This is why we have to practice; but, I'm thinking it would help the team if I moved to buffalo chip boy. I'll see a lot more playing time, too, I think."

Ralphie: "What green jersey? He was there, man. I had to hit him. It's what I was recruited to do--wasn't I? It was great finally getting an open field run, man."

Then everyone, including the reporters, toqued up, ate 100 bags of nachos and made disparaging remarks about the ancestors of all Husker fans.

:clap:clap:clap

Wait a minute..

Was that a shot at our newest LB? <_<

Wait a minute..

Was that a shot at our newest LB? <_<

No way!

Your spring game is better, maybe the best in the country

Will that help with recruiting? Probably, I would think it would....

Here is what I think Bo will want to Discuss in comparing CU and NU...

Buffs 65, Huskers 51, game that could have at least got a bowl last year for the Huskers, lost...

Spring games are nice, but just like our world class Midnight madness at Kansas, it is just a recruiting edge in the grand scheme of things. I think CU would keep the win, concede the spring game.

P.S. Ralphie owned that poor dude.