Official 2008 T-Shirt

That T-Shirt is a joke! Looks like some 6 grader made it for extra credit! (Sorry!) If you want something cool, you have to open it up the the Fans!! I've seen the coolest things come right from the People! But you'll have to intice them like with a Free 80 Gig Ipod or something! Heck I'd throw a few bucks toward it!

"Tradition Lives Here" is a total rip off of the NBA commercials. Lame. Seriously, how hard can it be to come up with something that's original?

Actually the NCAA football commercials on ESPN say things like "tradition lives here" then they would show a screen shot of someone like Nebraska running the ball.

"Tradition Lives Here" is a total rip off of the NBA commercials. Lame. Seriously, how hard can it be to come up with something that's original?

Still waiting for your original something... :dunno

That's not my job..........chico_and_the_man.jpg

sign3.jpg

Is that really someone's job?

Wonder what they do the rest of the year <_<

I like the idea of opening it up to the public..Some of the past T-shirt ideas that came from members of this board were pretty good... :clap

Still..I'd have a hard time badmouthing these T's before I came up with a better one. Whether it was my Job or not..

That's Not My Job

Author Unknown

This's a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Well, I'm a lousy artist so I won't punish all of you with an attempt to make a picture. But My proposal would be a picture (NOT a photo, but a picture) of Bo, and some players on the front of the shirt. Standing behind them is a sillouette of the old, angry looking Herbie from the old Big Red and the Seven Dwarves T-shirt but this time he's smashing the OU Schooner with midget versions of the other 11 mascots at his feet watching in terror.

The Caption " RED STORM RISING"

On the back is Nebraska Football 2008, The power of Red. A big Block N logo and the schedule for the year.

Pretty good, I think

Actually the NCAA football commercials on ESPN say things like "tradition lives here" then they would show a screen shot of someone like Nebraska running the ball.

Oh, I guess I haven't noticed those....of course I have a severe channel surfing problem, so it's rare I see a commercial. However, I saw a few of the "...... lives here" NBA commercials last night. I just think it's stupid to rip off a slogan that another sport is currently using! If that's what a person wants to do, at least find on that is a few years old so maybe some people have forgotten about it!!

Lost of stuff lives places.

kareem.jpg

(Roger Murdock): Huh?

:)

It just kind of came out as I was reading this thread.

Thought I was sleep deprived..

Or was it the two beers I had last Saturday?

Lost of Stuff lives places...

Reminds me I'm Training a new Chemist this week and he labels stuff like protective sampling gloves "Mine" for the Left hand and "Mine Too" for the other one.