DOWN IN FRONT!!

Very seldom do I disagree with you Bigrediowan, but on this I must. Just like what was stated above. I want to go and have a great time, but I do not want my great time to stop the enjoyment of others around me. I am a lot older than you, but you know I love the Huskers and stand and yell just like I did many years ago when I was your age, but I and I think all of our fans should respect those that can not stand, can not see well, too short or too young.

I have always told my son, that you respect the people around you, treat them as you want to be treated, respect their space. These games are for everyone, not just the season ticket holders or the students, they are for past students, current and future, they are for those that did not have the opportunity to attend, but love them just the same. I know after meeting you the last two times, you feel that way to.

Either way I look forward to seeing you at the Missouri or VaTech game. I will be there with the 5th wheel and you know you are always welcome.

My first response to the two posters above me was to get upset and start some negative post. However, I forgot to mention that most of the tickets I get are in the upper rows so really not too many people are behind me and most of them stand. I'm talking about rows 98 or so, this helps the people all around me and if they aren't able to stand they are most likely not going to be in row 98 or around there. I have no problem yelling my head off while sitting, but most of the time I find that everyone around me are standing up.

To the students who are upset about being moved.......

Has there been anything done about it?? Like written letters to the University expressing the concern???

yes there have been letters written.. with the only responses that i've seen being generic 'thank you for your concern but...' answers... supposedly a petition was supposed to be getting going some time, idk how that worked out..

To the students who are upset about being moved.......

Has there been anything done about it?? Like written letters to the University expressing the concern???

yes there have been letters written.. with the only responses that i've seen being generic 'thank you for your concern but...' answers... supposedly a petition was supposed to be getting going some time, idk how that worked out..

ehh, it's just blue hairs getting annoying again.

If you want to sit down to watch the game my advice is to stay home and watch it on t.v.. I'm there to support my team as loudly as possible and most of the time I don't even realize i'm standing untill someone is yelling at me.

Some of us are only lucky enough to see one (if any) game a year at Memorial Stadium. If i'm luck enough to be there, I'm giving it my all. So before you start yelling "Down in Front!," think to yourself, "I could be sitting at home."

Enjoy yourself.

Don't go to the games if you aren't going to actually cheer for the team. Unless you are over 65 or under 10 quit being lazy and stand up and give the guys on the field some appreciation. Simple as that.

That is the problem, most of the seats are filled with people over 65, whle I am glad they have supported the team for the last forty years, maybe its time to give the tickets to the kids and watch the game at home. Although, no one has ever told me to sit down, then again I am 6' 7" and 350 of pure fat.... :)