Huskernumerouno 6'0" 215 /offense- Full back /defense- Weakside LB

huskerinkc- 6', 195 lbs /offense- Wide Receiver /defense- cornerback

Sindonesia 5' 9" 185lbs /defense- Cornerback

BGREDSTUCKN IA - 6'3" 240LBS /offense- Left tackle /defense-

husker B-rent - 5'11" 225 lbs /defense- D-end

ironmike - 5'8" 200 lbs 4.65 /defense- Middle Linebacker

Strigori - 6'1" 175 lbs /offense- Wide Receiver

Husker N TX- 6'3 1/2" 245 /offense- Right Tackle /defense- D-tackle

Sorry I couldn't find what everyone wanted to play so I am just assigning based on size. Again sorry it is so late just have been very busy

Huskerjock! If you're our QB, I prefer the post pattern. I'll be open. Just wing it buddy!

Huskerjock! If you're our QB, I prefer the post pattern. I'll be open. Just wing it buddy!

You got it but if you're not open, I guess that I'll have to pull a Crouch and take it 95 yards to the house on the red team.

The red D is gonna hit you harder than Harry hittin' Lloyd

Reggie Bush ain't got jack on me . . . you better be quick on your heels, Reds.

And you better be quicker on your stilleto's cuz the Red D will make you pay. You're gonna hurt so much you'll wish you were still head cheerleader :box

Just so you are prepared you might want to kiss your kids goodbye before the game. The outside linebacker blitz is gonna be a painfull experience, you will be looking out of your ear hole the rest of the game. :bonez:bonez:bonez

And you better be quicker on your stilleto's cuz the Red D will make you pay. You're gonna hurt so much you'll wish you were still head cheerleader :box

Just so you are prepared you might want to kiss your kids goodbye before the game. The outside linebacker blitz is gonna be a painfull experience, you will be looking out of your ear hole the rest of the game. :bonez:bonez:bonez

Bring it! You're nothin but all talk! Just be ready to remove your jock-strap from your head and your cup out of your ear after the O-line is thru disposing of you properly :box:box

Amen to that! I'll be bringing it from the other side. I'll be laying the smack down sideline to sideline! :koolaid2:

:bonez:bonez:bonez

Bring it! You're nothin but all talk! Just be ready to remove your jock-strap from your head and your cup out of your ear after the O-line is thru disposing of you properly :box:box

With these cat like reflexes and absurd power I will fly through those slobs and rain on your parade all frickin day. You may want to call 911 before the game and make sure the life flight is filled with fuel and have a bed reserved at the local hospital.

With these cat like reflexes and absurd power I will fly through those slobs and rain on your parade all frickin day. You may want to call 911 before the game and make sure the life flight is filled with fuel and have a bed reserved at the local hospital.

Why? You thinkin of trippin on your shoe laces again?

Please, Ron Prince thinks your'e a joke. Besides I heard that Huckfuskers was takin' your starting spot. :box