The Mock Season Begins!

D, I will put you on the team if Cy is okay with it.

Also if anyone really wants to change positions just mark it soon, so Cy can get it done, but I am okay with it since I couldn't find where everyone said where they wanted to play

and Jock as your coach you WILL throw to me or :nutz and a walk to the bench

Also I am now a punter and Strigori is the kicker

Also if anyone really wants to change positions just mark it soon, so Cy can get it done, but I am okay with it since I couldn't find where everyone said where they wanted to play

Cy pointed out in another thread we still need a kicker.

ill still be a d-end on D, but how about at least a BACKUP iback on offense, i mean my size was good enough to play it in college! :dunno

Creed.png

Papersun..Why is Barry Switzer in your Sig's lately?

Ha, it's Creed Bratton from The Office . . . also from 60s rock band the Grass Roots, but more importantly, from The Office.

But has he ever been on Sportsnight?

sports%20night.jpg

Sorta remember the grassroots...The Office?

Still unable to watch a whole episode of it.

I'll throw it to anybody who's open but mostly you.....i guess :lol:

Reggie Bush ain't got jack on me . . . you better be quick on your heels, Reds.

And you better be quicker on your stilleto's cuz the Red D will make you pay. You're gonna hurt so much you'll wish you were still head cheerleader :box

Just so you are prepared you might want to kiss your kids goodbye before the game. The outside linebacker blitz is gonna be a painfull experience, you will be looking out of your ear hole the rest of the game. :bonez:bonez:bonez

Bring it! You're nothin but all talk! Just be ready to remove your jock-strap from your head and your cup out of your ear after the O-line is thru disposing of you properly :box:box

With these cat like reflexes and absurd power I will fly through those slobs and rain on your parade all frickin day. You may want to call 911 before the game and make sure the life flight is filled with fuel and have a bed reserved at the local hospital.

Please, Ron Prince thinks your'e a joke. Besides I heard that Huckfuskers was takin' your starting spot. :box

No one gives a fat rats ass what princess thinks and as far as huckfusker trying to take my place I would love to meet him on a football field. Prepare yourself for defeat and I may allow you to wash my BMW after the game.

And you better be quicker on your stilleto's cuz the Red D will make you pay. You're gonna hurt so much you'll wish you were still head cheerleader :box

Just so you are prepared you might want to kiss your kids goodbye before the game. The outside linebacker blitz is gonna be a painfull experience, you will be looking out of your ear hole the rest of the game. :bonez:bonez:bonez

Bring it! You're nothin but all talk! Just be ready to remove your jock-strap from your head and your cup out of your ear after the O-line is thru disposing of you properly :box:box

With these cat like reflexes and absurd power I will fly through those slobs and rain on your parade all frickin day. You may want to call 911 before the game and make sure the life flight is filled with fuel and have a bed reserved at the local hospital.

Why? You thinkin of trippin on your shoe laces again?

only while I am dancing on your chest

:clap

According to the Scouting Report, you'll be drunk by kick-off so I have nothing to worry about :clap

:clap

According to the Scouting Report, you'll be drunk by kick-off so I have nothing to worry about :clap

I do my best dancing when I am drunk :wasted