RB David Oku

I'm so sick of hearing everyone rant about how "this kid is a prima donna and doesn't derseve a phone call from Bo".

1.) We're in no way, shape, or form at a position right now where we can turn away top talent like this. Our team has One, yes, ONE, UNO, home run threat offensively. (Helu) Our offense doesn't scare anybody because of our lack of speed. I'm real disappointed in the recruiting of our WR's, we need a real playmaker. (a Maclin, Crabtree, Bryant, Iglesias, Cosby/Shipley, Briscoe, Jordy Nelson)...I kinda got off topic, but my point is, we need all the playmakers we can get, and we should be pushing hard for Oku to be N.

2.) True or False, Dr. Tom recruited players to win, and didn't shy away from players who had character issues.

Not a fan of reality? Stick with Survivor.

What does UNO have to do with this thread. I'm thinking not "uno" damn thing.

He's right though. We have to take a chance on somebody at some point. Let's face it... A lot of the players that are great have some sort of attitude problem or something of the sort... It seems to come with being slobbed on throughout childhood.. It's not 100% their fault... It's how they were bred.. It is the coaching staffs responsibility to get them in here and straighten them out... Where would the past of Nebraska football be without questionable character players?

Warning levels will be adjusted.

What does this mean?

Every member has a warning level. 0 to 100 we raise in increments of 10 depending on the rule violation determines the size of the increase. Get to a certain level and there are suspensions.

Niiiiiiiiice! What's my warning level?

On a side note.....everyone is crazy if they think an athlete like this wouldn't help this team out. However, I honestly don't think he has any intention of coming here. Just a teenager blinded by 'love' it sounds like.

Warning levels will be adjusted.

What does this mean?

Every member has a warning level. 0 to 100 we raise in increments of 10 depending on the rule violation determines the size of the increase. Get to a certain level and there are suspensions.

Niiiiiiiiice! What's my warning level?

On a side note.....everyone is crazy if they think an athlete like this wouldn't help this team out. However, I honestly don't think he has any intention of coming here. Just a teenager blinded by 'love' it sounds like.

pu&&y Whipped!