Pretty big series this weekend down in Columbia.

I expect we'll see a pretty damn good pitchers duel Friday night with Dorn and Aaron Crow taking the mound. Both of these guys are Semifinalists for the Dick Howser Trophy.

We're going to have to sweep the series and hope A&M drops two games to Texas in order to win the regular season crown.

We're a dangerous team right now, but Mizzou can be too when they show up to play. Should be a good one!

First pitch Friday @ 6:30 PM CDT

Saturday @ 2:00 PM CDT

Sunday @ 3:30 PM CDT (game will be broadcasted on FSN)

This teams expectations were so low at the begining of the season and look where they are now. They still have a shot at a national seed. Definatly a home regional. Maybe???? They just need a wake up call, like this weekend, ecspecially after last weekend.

I think if NU wins today a get at least one win in the big12 tourney NU is a top 8 seed, if NU loses (finger crosses) I think it would take 2 or more in the tourney. But yes expectations have risen, but that should be obvious based on the success of the team