MOCK LEAGUE GAME RESULTS

You're the Commish! Impose some sort of penalty. Make him mow the lawn or wash your car or give you a foot massage

Hmmm....good idea. Perhaps I'll make him go on a date with my ex-wife. I can't think of a more excruciating punishment....

Make him go on a date with MY ex-wife <_<

Maybe we should make YOUR ex-wife go out with MY ex-wife....and then make the losing team watch the video....

Son of a biscuit eater, you're evil! I like it! :clap:clap

Just hope like hell the Red Team isn't the losing team. Things that make you go

Passing huskerjock 24-45-228 yds – 1 TD, 3 Int

Rushing papersun87 13 - 23 yds

Huskernumerouno 2 – 9 yds

Stigori 1 – 3 yds

huskerjock 7 – 0 yds

Tackles Solo Assisted Sacks

huskerjock 3 3 0

Total Offense Run Pass Total

Red 123 142 265

White 30 228 258

OUCH I didn't play so hot. Sure looks like Callahan was calling our offense.

Bo I am getting a couple of senators who are going to bring your "special formula" to the Supreme Court, hopefully we don't find out that you have had an affair with a 16 year old, hint Roger Clemens hint

first you'll have to pry it from Sarge's paws so by all means go for it... and if you get by Sarge that's fine too cuz I can "mis-remember" with the best of em :thumbs

Bo I am getting a couple of senators who are going to bring your "special formula" to the Supreme Court, hopefully we don't find out that you have had an affair with a 16 year old, hint Roger Clemens hint

first you'll have to pry it from Sarge's paws so by all means go for it... and if you get by Sarge that's fine too cuz I can "mis-remember" with the best of em :thumbs

So will I be in the line-up next week or am I going to be 2nd string the whole time?

For being the starting running back, 6 carries seems a little low. Hmmmmm I smell sabotage <_<

you must've had too many shots at the tailgate.. that's why you were running zig zag patterns instead of a straight line so your 4.3 40 speed was irrelevant... don't worry my new formula will straighten ya :thumbs

Jesus... I need to get the ball more. 4.8 yards per carry. C'mon coach!

Also the leading tackler for the Red squad, I see... :bonez

Be cool there, Red. I'll keep letting the D key on me, so that you have those holes to get 4.8 per!

My bruising 200 lb. frame is well suited to be the focal point of this offense. :koolaid2:

I told you new guys you were ineligble for the first game....if you keep complaining about it, I'm going to have to assume you can't read and rule you academically ineligble (or an Iowa Hawkeye) and send you to Cozad Prep School for a year... :angry:

I didn't read that so calm the f*&k down!!!! :lol: Typical Iowa State fan going off the handle at the first opportunity........

5 Major accomplishments for Jayhawk

1) We won. Neato!!!

2) White Lost. Obvious, I suppose, but still an additional goal to make up the 5 I can tick off (Ready to whine about despite being the white teams, you need black shirts????)

3) I was not attributed a major injury. It seemed inevitable, so I will take it

4) I did something productive. 3 tackles for a DT is not bad, I maye frame Cy's post, maybe later at least, eventually.

5) No one has called one of my team's schedule soft after the first win to explain it away. AWESOME.

So one question, where are the pancakes? No O-Lineman Stats? Cy, I thought you used to be one, can't we get our one non-negative stat?