Why K-State is a joke

since when is a "power towel" a *NEW* tradition? And what the hell was the chant? 'Whoa- Ksate?"...

Somebody needs to slap the media director down there..... <_<

They can't recruit anything but JUCOs to that hole in the wall called Manhattan, but they did have some good teams in the 90s to 2003 or so.

since when is a "power towel" a *NEW* tradition? And what the hell was the chant? 'Whoa- Ksate?"...

Somebody needs to slap the media director down there..... <_<

They can't recruit anything but JUCOs to that hole in the wall called Manhattan, but they did have some good teams in the 90s to 2003 or so.

Sucks to be the "second school" in a small state and to be in an out of the way place... Bill Snyder was obviously quite a coach...

• 2 weeks later...

KState has the worse looking team mascot for ever. Dress up in football gear and than wear a big cheap looking haed made of purple grocery sacks? For bball dress up in basketball gear and than wear the same cheap paper head? It looks worse than any high shcool stuff. I think KState must mean KMart. Cheap plus also ugly. Plus purple to make even worse.

I guess you can call all of that good style in a dump of manhatten.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

KState has the worse looking team mascot for ever. Dress up in football gear and than wear a big cheap looking haed made of purple grocery sacks? For bball dress up in basketball gear and than wear the same cheap paper head? It looks worse than any high shcool stuff. I think KState must mean KMart. Cheap plus also ugly. Plus purple to make even worse.

I guess you can call all of that good style in a dump of manhatten.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Best line ever!!!! :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound