Kevin Young to....

Signs with KU over Nebraska. I know you all will probably not care, but it is pretty rare a big time Kansas City Reruit picks us over the Big Red. Blake Lawrence is a good example of this that is fairly recent. Not that we should not get KC guys who live 30 minutes from our campus, but until recently, we often didn't when another school was in the mix, who shall remained unamed but their initials are Nebraska.

Guys, if he had committed to us, we'd probably be stoked. And as jayhawk noted, it IS a big deal, for Kansas.

Not me.

But heck, I'm not even really happy with a few of our commits we already have in the fold.

I'm not into giving scholarships to undersized guys with marginal talent.

Guys, if he had committed to us, we'd probably be stoked. And as jayhawk noted, it IS a big deal, for Kansas.

Not me.

But heck, I'm not even really happy with a few of our commits we already have in the fold.

I'm not into giving scholarships to undersized guys with marginal talent.

6'4" 230 is not that undersized for an 18 year old...

He is a 3 star recruit as well. I grant you 6'6" 270 is better, but he has a big frame and I think he could be a good player. Not sure why you think that is really that small. Neil Smith was 6'4", he was OK....