Sporting News on Nebraska and Pelini

even if he has an outburst, at least he isn't a phony guy like gundy though.

A complete tool box.

After Gundy was done, after he'd stormed out saying, "It makes me want to puke," there was hardy applause. Some fans had slipped into the news conference, and they liked the way Gundy had strutted around, the way he'd defended the kid.

Problem was, no one realized he'd offended the kid.

Reid says he was caught off guard. Here was a coach who'd been burying him and now he was going to war for him? It didn't add up. "At first, everything [Gundy] was saying sounded real and true," Rajika says. "But I'm a believer where there is smoke, there's fire."

In other words, Bobby and Rajika Reid felt info in Carlson's column came indirectly from Gundy or his staff. ("I'd have a hard time agreeing with that," Gundy says.)

I highly doubt it. Any outburst will be to players & staff behind closed doors.

It's unknown at this point, but just as a bad season can happen, this group could possibly sneak up on some teams. Taking the underdog role is not a bad thing right now.

Worthless article

It's summer! College FB junkies are reaching. Half of the topics on this message board were worthless, ie "What color shirts should the new coaching staff wear - white red or black?"

Hey that a FANTASTIC topic is there a thread already BLACKBLACK BLACK :rollin