Hal-A-LU-Yuh!

yep, remember when the players used to say they looked forward to game day...because it would be easier than practices all week??

that's what Bo is talkin' bout...YOU PLAY, LIKE YOU PRACTICE!!

i suspect there will be some preseason bumps and bruises....maybe worse, but it needs to be that way...teams need to hate playing us because they will feel it well into the next week!

yep, remember when the players used to say they looked forward to game day...because it would be easier than practices all week??

that's what Bo is talkin' bout...YOU PLAY, LIKE YOU PRACTICE!!

i suspect there will be some preseason bumps and bruises....maybe worse, but it needs to be that way...teams need to hate playing us because they will feel it well into the next week!

Yes, yes. And I've heard they only wore full pads twice before USC! Is that even possible? :blink:

Let's bring a little USC here to good ole Lincoln.

No, let's just bring back what we once had and what USC basically learned from us. :clap

:yeah

AMEN! FUSC

Good to see you back skers..................haven't seen you here for awhile. :thumbs

Ya my son is going to KSU so I've been spending most of my spare time taking a crash course in KSU football...........hopefullly he will get a shot to play soon, at least then it may be worth playin' for the enemy. :)

Let's bring a little USC here to good ole Lincoln.

No, let's just bring back what we once had and what USC basically learned from us. :clap

:yeah

AMEN! FUSC

Good to see you back skers..................haven't seen you here for awhile. :thumbs

Ya my son is going to KSU so I've been spending most of my spare time taking a crash course in KSU football...........hopefullly he will get a shot to play soon, at least then it may be worth playin' for the enemy. :)

Wait... he's going to be like, a spy or something, right? RIGHT?!!

Awesome!

I have a feeling the Cornhuskers conditioning will be awesome since they're in full pads when they are practicing.

Was it before the '95 Orange Bowl that the Cornhuskers practiced in Full Pads all the way up to the Bowl Game, and Nebraska was the better conditioned team in the 4th quarter. Because Callahan hardly, if ever had the Huskers in Full Pads, it made the Huskers suffer. 1's vs 1's is awesome too. I can't wait to see the results this season!