Hal-A-LU-Yuh!

Injuries are a risk well worth it to be a tough football team. Thats what you occasionally get with full padded practice. But were Nebraska. Supposed to be tough. if we dont leave a game with a W then at least leave them sore and in remembrance of playing NU!

I'd have to agree with you here. I would much rather play and lose a game and just beat and wear down the other team than hand over a win because we got too tired. <_<

I doubt you have any more injuries in full pads than you do in half pads.

Knees are more exposed in just shorts and you still have the same chance of tearing knees on the carpet.

Don't they still say injuries usually happen due to fatigue?

A 3rd teamer is just as likely to hurt you if he's trying to move up the chart as a starter is.

Injuries are a risk well worth it to be a tough football team. Thats what you occasionally get with full padded practice. But were Nebraska. Supposed to be tough. if we dont leave a game with a W then at least leave them sore and in remembrance of playing NU!

I'd have to agree with you here. I would much rather play and lose a game and just beat and wear down the other team than hand over a win because we got too tired. <_<

I wouldn't mind making the oppenent so sore in the morning that they would think they lost.

Let's bring a little USC here to good ole Lincoln.

No, let's just bring back what we once had and what USC basically learned from us. :clap

:yeah

AMEN! FUSC

Good to see you back skers..................haven't seen you here for awhile. :thumbs

Ya my son is going to KSU so I've been spending most of my spare time taking a crash course in KSU football...........hopefullly he will get a shot to play soon, at least then it may be worth playin' for the enemy. :)

What's your son's read on Prince? He seems like a very difficult person to like. Didn't most of his assistants from 2 years ago quit? I admired the job Snyder did down there, but I'm having a difficult time getting behind Prince. Hopefully you and your son can enlighten us as to whether he's really as bad as he sometimes appears.