***UPDATE***Another B****** request.

Why not Have people wear 2 shirts to the game. Wear a Blackshirt underneath and a Red Shirt on top? Then when the Defense is on the field, people could take the Red Shirt off and be wearing their Blackshirt.

Or to save time, someone could market a Husker Shirt where the outside is red, and if you wear it inside out, it's black. It would be cook to see people at the game taking off their shirts and turning them inside out for the Offense and Defense. I'm sure the ladies would do it to show their support.

Hey..

That was My idea a similar thread (or two) ago.

Where's that search function when you need it?

I don't understand what the big issue is w/ the idea of a 81ack0ut! Whether it works or not is doughtful. But for christ sakes, the big red mob could tone it down a bit. I meen if i want to wear white, red or freakin purple to a game; I'm going to. Hell the univ. put out special St. pattys green hoodies & shirts this year; was there a statewide boycott on all things green? For cryin out loud!

And yes I proudly sport a kelly green husker hoodie; so sue me! :steam

Oh no! everyone run ...it's...... it's..........CHAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand what the big issue is w/ the idea of a 81ack0ut! Whether it works or not is doughtful. But for christ sakes, the big red mob could tone it down a bit. I meen if i want to wear white, red or freakin purple to a game; I'm going to. Hell the univ. put out special St. pattys green hoodies & shirts this year; was there a statewide boycott on all things green? For cryin out loud!

Oh no! everyone run ...it's...... it's..........CHAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kidding, larry the cable guy wears a camouflage Nebraska hat lets tell him he has to stop wearing it because its not red. its still freaking NEBRASKA.

Can't believe I even looked for it..b******* thread part lV

But maybe we can just re-read it to save time.

I sometimes have this perverse desire to set the Board's software to convert the word "b*******" to "redout".

Hehehehehe...

Ah Likes it!

I can't believe I'm finally commenting on this subject after so many successful attempts to ignore this subject in the past.

I'd be the 1st to admit that I sometimes felt I should have called around to see what others were wearing when I see so many others wearing Red ...and we clash..

But what prompts me to post on this thread is the obvious compromise you all seem to be ignoring.

When the Game is televised and the days are getting cooler, wear a Red Shirt over a Black Shirt..Take the Red Shirt off when we are on Defense and put it back on when we're on Offense..Maybe even wave the Red one around like a "terrible towel" while trying to rev up the Defense.

Make sure to help out your neighbor if they have a little trouble with a limited range of motion or when there's back-to-back turnovers.

The commentators would go nuts..

(the color guy at least)

The "Wave" could be replaced by the "Boiling Sea".

An added bonus would be if the Wimmen would wear a White T-shirt (instead of a Bra) under the Black and the Red shirts, and anyone with leftover Gatorade after the big win could dowse them for a "Guinness Book of World Records" largest Wet T-Shirt Contest..

Who's wit me?

Subtle difference between change and a stupid idea that goes against a nationally recognized and brand identifying tradition. It's your right as an American to wear a kelly green hoodie to a home game, but it is also my right to call you a d-bag for doing it. I have no problem for anyone wearing white, black, blue, green, pink Husker stuff, but red is the color on gamedays. Whoever the coach is, whoever the players are, we still wear red, we are Nebraska, this is who we are, we wear friggin red to home games! :ahhhhhhhh

It's your right as an American to wear a kelly green hoodie to a home game, but it is also my right to call you a d-bag for doing it.

i used to date a girl named kelley green. and it is without irony that she eventually called me a d-bag too.

but i digress.