Fred Phelps and inbreds inbound

Vuren

A teenager was talking (very nicely) to a Phelp's boy, about 5 yo, who was carrying a sign "God hates f**s" at a soldier's funeral. A Phelps adult admonished him for talking with "the unclean". The boy stiffened and acted like he was going to hell.

The teenager was the son of the dead soldier.

If I had the chance I would probably severely injure most of these f'ing SOBs. The world would be better off without them.

Most of us would like to do the same but can't. I am a soldier and they came down to picket a funeral of a dead soldier in McDonald County MO. We were instructed not to lay a single finger on them. They have lawyers and will put you in the hurt locker if you touch them.

I don't know what picketing is going to do at a football game, I"ll be in the stands watching the game, not them.

Meh, Going to jail is a small thing in comparison to me beating stupid mother f'ers face in. If they ever were at a funeral I was at I really have no idea how I would react.

When they were "protesting" at the Iowa State game they had signs saying God Hates Nebraska. Im not saying "oh im from Nebraska thats not true" but to claim that God hates a state....seriously.

If Im reading this correctly the reason they are coming to the Va Tech game is a combination. The part about the shooter we already know. I dont know how many of you know this or not but this group "protested" the Westroads shooting saying things such as "God sent the shooter" and again "God hates Nebraska."

I dont know why these people would protest the Kansas State game but let them. If I remember correctly isnt that the game where they have some kind of biker rally at KSU? Could you imagine having all those bikers around (some of whom HAVE to be Patriot Guard Members) and their little group? Could be some interesting stuff happening. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...q=patriot+guard

There are some videos online of what Patriot Guard members have done that im sure most of america would LOVE to do to these people.

Maybe the Patriot Guard could show up at the Husker game for the VA Tech game...could be interesting

If I had the chance I would probably severely injure most of these f'ing SOBs. The world would be better off without them.

Most of us would like to do the same but can't. I am a soldier and they came down to picket a funeral of a dead soldier in McDonald County MO. We were instructed not to lay a single finger on them. They have lawyers and will put you in the hurt locker if you touch them.

I don't know what picketing is going to do at a football game, I"ll be in the stands watching the game, not them.

Meh, Going to jail is a small thing in comparison to me beating stupid mother f'ers face in. If they ever were at a funeral I was at I really have no idea how I would react.

just tell them god made you do it.

Apparently Fred Phelps is going to be protesting at several NU football games this fall. I feel for you guys having to put up with him. He has protested at the funerals of military service men for years and even protested at Governor Mel Carnahan's funeral in 2000. He is a complete nut job and from Kansas of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7_Z8ZQb1oM

Why would he want to protest at a Nebraska Football game?

Apparently Fred Phelps is going to be protesting at several NU football games this fall. I feel for you guys having to put up with him. He has protested at the funerals of military service men for years and even protested at Governor Mel Carnahan's funeral in 2000. He is a complete nut job and from Kansas of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7_Z8ZQb1oM

Why would he want to protest at a Nebraska Football game?

the video says cuz we are homosexual enablers. i think it's because it's the only way for him to orgasm...like hitler.