more bad news for Hokies

I am I

I posted the ESPN article in the "More Sports" section. Guess the guy was underage and driving with a revoked license

Don't you have a job to go to

I work for Uncle Sam. I don't have a job....just a place of employment :clap

Would really be funny, if I didn't know a few people that, that statement fit to a "T"....... <_<

GBR!!!

Tough break, I'm guessing the suspended license was from driving drunk the last time. Wonder how long he'll be suspended. If we can win the turnover battle I think we have a pretty solid shot against VaTech.

If Teafetiller is coming back I hope there was more to the Dixon expulsion than just the pot otherwise it doesn't really seem fair to me.

Tough break, I'm guessing the suspended license was from driving drunk the last time. Wonder how long he'll be suspended. If we can win the turnover battle I think we have a pretty solid shot against VaTech.

If Teafetiller is coming back I hope there was more to the Dixon expulsion than just the pot otherwise it doesn't really seem fair to me.

Pelini was asked if the pot and the other citation had anything to do with Dixon's removal and he said, "That's part of it." I take that to mean there was probably some other issues involved––bad attitude, stuff that never came out, whatever––that sealed the lid on his coffin. I don't think Pelini would just 'set an example' with a player we really can't afford to lose for nothing.

It'll probably be one of those things that never surfaces, but it seems that something else was in play.

Pelini was asked if the pot and the other citation had anything to do with Dixon's removal and he said, "That's part of it." I take that to mean there was probably some other issues involved––bad attitude, stuff that never came out, whatever––that sealed the lid on his coffin. I don't think Pelini would just 'set an example' with a player we really can't afford to lose for nothing.

It'll probably be one of those things that never surfaces, but it seems that something else was in play.

Thanks for the input, always thought getting completely booted for weed and getting caught whizzing was questionable. I hoped that there was more to the story that I didn't know, looks like there was and Bo just wasn't going to elaborate. Works for me.

Thanks for the input, always thought getting completely booted for weed and getting caught whizzing was questionable. I hoped that there was more to the story that I didn't know, looks like there was and Bo just wasn't going to elaborate. Works for me.

same here, you don't always have to air the dirty laundry, sometimes it's better to just give half the story.

how long is this guy suspended, anyone know? Theres the possibility hell be back by the time we play them, which doesnt matter because one person doesnt make the whole team.

Fox Sports is reporting he's suspended "indefinitely"

Fox Sports

Hokies suspend Luckett for policy violationUpdated:

August 18, 2008, 12:55 PM EST

BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) - Virginia Tech suspended receiver Zach Luckett indefinitely Monday for a violation of team policy.

Luckett was expected to start this season after playing all 14 games last season. He caught two passes for 15 yards made 15 tackles on special teams.

The Hokies are ranked 17th in The Associated Press preseason poll.