Birthday or Opening college football weekend

When I came to work this morning, i notified my neighbor that College football was less than a week away and i was pumped. My neighbor not much of a sports fan asked me "What do you like better your Birthday or the opening College Football weekend?" Obvious answer, Football. What is everyone elses answer?

I am so pumped i think i peed my pants. :w00t

When I came to work this morning, i notified my neighbor that College football was less than a week away and i was pumped. My neighbor not much of a sports fan asked me "What do you like better your Birthday or the opening College Football weekend?" Obvious answer, Football. What is everyone elses answer?

I am so pumped i think i peed my pants. :w00t

College Football season is the begining of a wonderful season of excitement and entertainment. My birthday is a day where I get a cake at work, have a nice steak for dinner, and get a few gift cards to compensate for the reminder that I am getting older by the day. I'll take the start of college football season over everything except the opening Thursday of the NCAA tournament, and the inauguration of whoever the next president is.

My birthday occurs during the week of Christmas. I usually have to do some shopping for people who aren't me, and maybe there's time to have a nice dinner. Someone inevitably gives me a sweater or some such crap, wrapped up in Christmas paper, which bugs me because my birthday is not Christmas ("Oh, I didn't even think about that..."). The last birthday that wasn't depressing was my 21st. That was, well, a while ago. Thanks, but no thanks.

Football season gives me something to look forward to... something good on the radio when I'm fishing on Saturdays. The best weather of the year, finally something good on TV on the weekend, and a justifiable reason to drink before noon. I don't get excited about much all year. I save it for Saturdays in the fall.

I'll take football, please, and could you please extend the season a few weeks? Thanks.

My birthday occurs during the week of Christmas. I usually have to do some shopping for people who aren't me, and maybe there's time to have a nice dinner. Someone inevitably gives me a sweater or some such crap, wrapped up in Christmas paper, which bugs me because my birthday is not Christmas ("Oh, I didn't even think about that..."). The last birthday that wasn't depressing was my 21st. That was, well, a while ago. Thanks, but no thanks.

Football season gives me something to look forward to... something good on the radio when I'm fishing on Saturdays. The best weather of the year, finally something good on TV on the weekend, and a justifiable reason to drink before noon. I don't get excited about much all year. I save it for Saturdays in the fall. I'll take football, please, and could you please extend the season a few weeks? Thanks.

:yeah