Official BlkOut WMU Aug 30th

typ3kal

Why not hand out black towels to swing around in the air when the Defense is on the field? I much prefer to see a Sea of Red in the stands. What matters the most is that the Cornhusker Fans are LOUD and PROUD in the stands. I hope that the TV shows how loud it really is there too, I hate when the TV coverage only has the commentators and you can't hear the crowd reaction. That's when I turn down the TV and turn up the radio.

At least the athletic department is providing shirts, perhaps it won't be half-assed then.

:yeah

I guess the fact that the word is censored doesn't work either.

:yeah

2 things here...Doesn't knowing that the word is censored give anyone the hint that we DONT want to hear about this? Ridiculous. But, however, i guess its inevitable with today's students, so I'm happy that at least the Athletic Department has something to do with it so at least it won't be complete garbage.

Key word, complete.

It is just like everything else these days. The vast majority of the public will go along with it to show support of the team and defense. But because there is a extremely VOCAL MINORITY that is so blinded by being "right" that they will not debate or discuss one way or the other it has to be shut down right away. Otherwise there might be an open discussion and possibily it happens or maybe it doesn't. But you cannot argue with ignorance.

It is just like everything else these days. The vast majority of the public will go along with it to show support of the team and defense. But because there is a extremely VOCAL MINORITY that is so blinded by being "right" that they will not debate or discuss one way or the other it has to be shut down right away. Otherwise there might be an open discussion and possibily it happens or maybe it doesn't. But you cannot argue with ignorance.

That's funny, I always thought it was a vocal minority who wants black. :dunno