Harrison Beck............

Gets the award for best play signaling or play decoying ever. All that arm flapping and not a single cramp. He was all over the place last night.

Also is Harrison on the Cozgrove weight plan for football players. The dude looks like a tightend. Huge, I'm thinking a future Jarod Lorenzon

I just want to know what his momma is saying now. <_<

• 3 months later...

He is letting Rutgers back into the Papajohns.com bowl game today. I just wonder how is mommy and him took having Wilson take his job that was probably promised to him. At one point they gave a stat that Wilson has started 11 games and threw 1 interception and Beck has started 1 game and has thrown 7 interceptions!

Head case will not do anything next year the Wolfpack either!

Edit: He got benched after the 3rd quarter...the only quarter he played in!

wow. looking a little pudgy. & he looked a little lost out on the field today. Too bad for him. With their starter a frosh, looks like playing times gonna be hard to come by next year as well. I dont understand how nobody else in the football world can see this kids talent. Just ask his mommy. Hes the best ever. Honestly, I do kinda feel sorry for Harrison. He seems like an ok kid. just got some issues w mama.

Beck, Dukes, and Dailey transferred to ACC schools in North Carolina. I think a walk-on QB went as well. None of them did squat. Dukes actually had a minus QB rating one year, which is really hard to do.

(Actually, Dailey threw for over 1000 yards his first year at UNC, but got beat out the next year and moved to receiver. So he was somewhat less of a bust.)

In return we got Zac Taylor, who was one of my favorite Husker QBs, particularly for how he'd hang in the pocket and get off a pass just before getting smacked. He was a dude.

We should keep doing business with these NC schools.

I really wasn't rooting against Dailey or Beck. Dailey tried hard but got thrown into a system at NU he wasn't right for; Beck probably contributed with his help in recruiting other guys, and burned his redshirt in a November game. Dukes, as I understand it, passed on giving up his redshirt mid-year, and really lacked the attitude to succeed here. From an interview I read after he left, it seemed he thought when people annointed him the next QB that he didn't need to work to get better, so he didn't. I wasn't sorry to see him fail and not even use his last year of eligibility.

I was listening to the game on the way home from work and the announcers were bagging on him hard. It was painfully hilarious. Again I am not on to wish ill will on anyone, but karma can be a motha. :steam Anyways after his first series they said that Harrison looked like a back up to a tee, wide eyes, happy feet, and not much comprehension of what was going on. Also when rolling off his two series of stats said Beck was 0-4 with one pick, two passes to the Rutgers equipment managers and one ungraceful fall after making a handoff.

Then near the end of the game, when the commentators were discussing game MVP's one announcer suggested the NC St. QB's in all, and the other guys says "sans Beck of course" which was followed with "no, throw him in there too it is a team sport." :rollin:rollin:rollin

i remember hearing the radio guy say something like "hes got a rocket arm, but you just never know where its gonna go. it could go to the reciever, it could go through the reciever, it could go into the stands, or it could end up in the bay." i thought that was pretty funny.

btw-man he looks creepy in that pic. geeeesh. keep him away from small....servings. yeah. small servings.