Husker Power?

DJR313

It was poor management as the cheer leaders were running down the sidelines with the big letters they hold up for the chant when the tunnel walk came on. The student husker power was interrupted though because it was occurring during the band's performance. Should see it this weekend though, anyone else notice how awesome the wave was this weekend?

It was poor management as the cheer leaders were running down the sidelines with the big letters they hold up for the chant when the tunnel walk came on. The student husker power was interrupted though because it was occurring during the band's performance. Should see it this weekend though, anyone else notice how awesome the wave was this weekend?

all i got out of the wave was the kid that was drunk as eff next to me (literally, he was belligerently screaming "i'm not an alcoholic i just need more beer and vodka" the whole game) ranting about how gay the wave is and every time it passed back through it was "if that f*****g wave comes through this f*****g place one more time i'm gonna shoot all you mother f*****s"