Anthony West

robsker

It sounds (I could only listen to the game) like Anthony West is a really intense player. I like that. He got a pick. He had some good hits and was very aggressive. He is young and very fast. Intense, fast, and young is a great thing to have in the hands of Sanders and Pelini. West and Amukamura wll be really good in due course. Also, when he returns, assuming he is back to his prior health, Blue is going to be good too (though I guess that he is gone this whole year). In any event, the CB crew looks promising to me.

I hope the others take after the aggressiveness (penalties not withstanding) of Anthony West. It will be fun to watch these guys develop --- in two years the trio of West, Blue and Amukamura can be awesome.

It sounds (I could only listen to the game) like Anthony West is a really intense player. I like that. He got a pick. He had some good hits and was very aggressive. He is young and very fast. Intense, fast, and young is a great thing to have in the hands of Sanders and Pelini. West and Amukamura wll be really good in due course. Also, when he returns, assuming he is back to his prior health, Blue is going to be good too (though I guess that he is gone this whole year). In any event, the CB crew looks promising to me.

I hope the others take after the aggressiveness (penalties not withstanding) of Anthony West. It will be fun to watch these guys develop --- in two years the trio of West, Blue and Amukamura can be awesome.

I thought all these new guys looked solid for their first real game action. All things considered I fell really good about there futures.

I personally was very very disappointed with west's performance, he blew a lot of assignments, I was yelling about west half of the game to my gf with how pissed I was at times. He is a young buck, needs to get some experience // coaching before he will truly shine.

i'd agree with the sentiment that they all looked good at times and not so great at times, but they all showed good talent and a nice aggressive playstyle. West had one of the best plays of the game when he pushed his WR into the other reciever on the little WR swing/screen, but then he had one of the worst when he hit that receiver downfield before O'Hanlon picked the pass off, would have been a huge play if he didn't touch him.

I thought all these new guys looked solid for their first real game action. All things considered I fell really good about there futures.

:yeah

I personally was very very disappointed with west's performance, he blew a lot of assignments, I was yelling about west half of the game to my gf with how pissed I was at times. He is a young buck, needs to get some experience // coaching before he will truly shine.

True enough. But he showed great speed, outstanding aggressiveness and intensity. The assignment play will come with time. He'll be good

It is nice that our next two games are at home against weak teams --- plenty of time to work out at least the main kinks and get used to playing on the big stage such that the jitters go away a bit. Two more games is not enough time to expect all things will be worked out but there should be assignment improvement that is dramatic and by the VTech game he and Prince, and Hagg (and Murillo) should be pretty sharp). And, as I said before, we have three full seasons with Prince, West, Hagg and Blue. Not bad.

I was doing the same thing. A couple bad missed tackles sent me into a rage. But there's definitely potential there.

Prince will be a star in a few years.

On one play, WMU threw it deep - like 50 yards deep - and it was right on the spot. But Prince leaped at just the right time and made an outstanding play.

West looked good, but he looked bad as well. We will have to see with him.

Not sure if it was the same play, but Hagg had a helluva pass block as well. He seemed to come out of nowhere at just the right time and deflected the ball. Kept WMU out of the endzone with that play.