Turner Gill?

rkhufu7

Who's to say he won't stay at Buffalo?

I could see him maybe going to somewhere in his home state (Baylor?) to retire, but I bet it would be tough to leave a program after basically building it from scratch.

UTEP coach Mike Price was impressed by the Bulls' effort: “We have the biggest game in the history of the school coming up (against Texas next week) and, damn, I hope they are not as good as Buffalo.”

I could see him maybe going to somewhere in his home state (Baylor?) to retire, but I bet it would be tough to leave a program after basically building it from scratch.

UTEP coach Mike Price was impressed by the Bulls' effort: “We have the biggest game in the history of the school coming up (against Texas next week) and, damn, I hope they are not as good as Buffalo.”

I dont know about you but if I was only making 190,000 at a school and someone offered me a job at KSU or any other nationally reconized program for 900,000 I think I would jump at the chance. Its not like he cant bring all of his assistants with him if he wanted to.

I dont know about you but if I was only making 190,000 at a school and someone offered me a job at KSU or any other nationally reconized program for 900,000 I think I would jump at the chance. Its not like he cant bring all of his assistants with him if he wanted to.

This is the situation I think will happen at the end of the season.

Doubt it. I'm sure he is there for awhile. Several years. Or his entire career. The situation for him to leave has to be as close to perfect for his lifestyle and beliefs as possible. Plus he would want to do his best to have his replacement become one of his buddies/current coaches. He seems like a nice guy like that (guessing).