Don't Turn On Bo

So don't everyone turn on bo now just cause we had a bad game,

I'm worried we're gonna catch the newcoachitis bug. lets not do that. Bo is doing as good of a job as anyone with the people he has. Let's give them a few full seasons of full support before doing something we regret. Everyone on the same page about that?

Personally I still think Bo IS the future of this team.

no one is going to give grief to bo....

in fact, he should be getting even more praises after today because the defense and his defensive playcalling won us the game.

Bo did a great job with his 3rd and medium defensive calls, i LOVE the corner blitzes! Eric Hagg is perfect for that

I'm worried we're gonna catch the newcoachitis bug. lets not do that. Bo is doing as good of a job as anyone with the people he has. Let's give them a few full seasons of full support before doing something we regret. Everyone on the same page about that?

are you serious?

Who's turning on BO???

Black Label Society hit the nail on the head, we WOULD have lost this game last year.

Thank God we have BO

Husker fans are pretty smart about football. Most know you really need to give a coach at least a few years. And most can tell they kids are playing harder and with more passion this season. Lots of mental mistakes, losing focus, and not being quite on the same page...it's all stuff that can be corrected during this season. I think we got a better look at the team against WMU. Everyone was just off today.

People say stuff in frustration, esp. on the internet where you have the blanket of anonymity, but in the end Pelini will not lose any support.

We might lose this game last year. This year we win and hold a spread offense to 1 touchdown and 2 field goals. This team is coming of a 5-7 season

Not much you can do as a coach when its the players on defense who SUCK.

The offensive talent is not stellar either. This is exactly as many of us predicted --- a team with mid-conference level talent. Bo can only do so much.

This will play out over time and I think Bo will prove to be a good coach. But this year do not expect much. As I said long before the season began --- 6 or 7 wins will be a reasonable number. No more. Hopefully no less. The B12 is tough --- and we do not have the talent to compete with Texas, Texas tech, Oklahoma, or Missouri and are likly slightly below Kansas and Colorado and maybe Okie State too (though we should be able to compete with them, maybe win, maybe not). We are a mid-conference program now. OK... a mid conference program with a great history.

Lower your expectations folks. We'll be better than last year --- but the record will not be much better.

We might lose this game last year. This year we win and hold a spread offense to 1 touchdown and 2 field goals. This team is coming of a 5-7 season

Not much you can do as a coach when its the players on defense who SUCK.

The offensive talent is not stellar either. This is exactly as many of us predicted --- a team with mid-conference level talent. Bo can only do so much.

This will play out over time and I think Bo will prove to be a good coach. But this year do not expect much. As I said long before the season began --- 6 or 7 wins will be a reasonable number. No more. Hopefully no less. The B12 is tough --- and we do not have the talent to compete with Texas, Texas tech, Oklahoma, or Missouri and are likly slightly below Kansas and Colorado and maybe Okie State too (though we should be able to compete with them, maybe win, maybe not). We are a mid-conference program now. OK... a mid conference program with a great history.

Lower your expectations folks. We'll be better than last year --- but the record will not be much better.

Sorry but there is no way in HELL that our talent is inferior to Colorado and KU!